» Marionette
New main plot? EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
New main plot? EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
New main plot? EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
New main plot? EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
New main plot? EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

New main plot?

Go down

New main plot? Empty New main plot?

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 28th 2013, 1:23 am

I be
I've we need to make a new main plot, and it sould be based around either basils or lucifers gods and goddesses, as I have built three charecter believing that something would happen that included the gods, so if any one want to join in, and hope fully put it into the Main Plot section, I will be there to Role Play in it, and I believe that we should eventually open kingdom heart and fight a evil god/gods. I have Fate working with Joseph on opening kingdom hearts, but we still need to progress the main story line, or create a new one, and since there are the riders of apocalypse I believe we can create a almost Apocolypse like setting for like a month in game and we end up severing the worlds from the gods and like every new plot in the thing is a day in game. This here would ad a new aspect to the game, for the worlds would be crumbling. This could end up activating multiple story lines and makeing the game even more fun. And when we finish we can make a main plot line to deal with onyx and his friends. Any one with me so far?
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

New main plot? Empty Re: New main plot?

Post by Paul:) on December 28th 2013, 1:56 pm

I don't see many characters commiting blasphome to their own religions, or their IRL religions.

Zihark has his selfism, and idk if Drakar ever made a religion, but i remember him talking about in a long time ago. And My characters parents are the gods of his fallen world. It just seems like that wouldn't happen Plus i figure Onyx is becoming the site plot all on his own.
Paul:)
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 28th 2013, 2:10 pm

A site plot isn't taking place because you are all currently creating it by RPing. Staff normally doesn't try to force a plot when something else is going on because then it detracts from the fact you are all creating your own events.

Why ruin a good thing? Usually, plots are meant to help during the downturn of a site when there is a bit more inactivity.

It's also silly to base a site plot around a few members. It should be completely irrelevant to the members and then have their interactions make them a part of it. We shouldn't cater to a select few.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down