» Marionette
Behind The Computer Screen  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Behind The Computer Screen  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Behind The Computer Screen  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Behind The Computer Screen  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Behind The Computer Screen  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Behind The Computer Screen

Go down

Behind The Computer Screen  Empty Behind The Computer Screen

Post by Etzolix on December 27th 2013, 10:59 pm

The members and their self absorbed tendencies are the reason staff, and other members, become cynical. Unfortunately, you can't blame the immature for being immature. I am not excluding myself. You're all just kind of...meh.

I don't like most of you. I only stay on the site because there's a handful of people I enjoy RPing with. Most of you are boring to me. And, that is all preference. Most characters are bland and uninteresting because you all tend to be shitty writers. Myself included.

The system is getting closer to something that is self sustaining and I feel I'm not longer needed on staff. I'm tired of sugarcoating things and I'm not sure I even want to be around most of you in an RPing sense.

I'm probably wording this the way I am to offend you. So, if I'm not offensive enough, I'm sorry. I'm trying the best I can without being funny and excessively cursing.

I hope I'm banned permanently for this, but I don't think I've done enough to earn it. Just know, if I'm not, I don't want most of you to talk to me OOC. I'll likely still RP with you in whatever open topics, but that's because OOC does not reflect IC. I still have things to accomplish. Not sure if I will though. You're all pretty boring, for the most part.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Behind The Computer Screen  Empty Re: Behind The Computer Screen

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 27th 2013, 11:03 pm

Well I'm sorry we are boring but, you are a nice person to roleplay with, and I will be sad when you are gone.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa on December 27th 2013, 11:05 pm

Sorry for being boring and a shitty writer, but you will be missed not gonna lie.

Theme Song: I'm Not Okay [I Promise] - My Chemical Romance

"There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit. It's not to say that every person who has artistic talent was a social outcast, but there is definitely a value for identifying yourself differently and being proud that you are different." - Daniel Radcliffe
Tessa
Tessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 27th 2013, 11:09 pm

Don't apologize. I'm a pretentious dick who expects too much out of people. I just don't want people to like me.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 27th 2013, 11:11 pm

Well, I like evry one and think them as a friend, and hope that they accept it, and end up becoming great friends with them.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynette Elise on December 27th 2013, 11:14 pm

I'm not sure who all you're intending this for, but I do understand your frustrations.

You have my sympathy. Your presence will be missed. In the end, though, it's your decision and we'll adjust, or not, to the best of our ability.

I wish you the best; and I wish you success. And I appreciate the lack of cursing in your post. I've always favored the Surgical Strike, myself, as opposed to a more Scattergun-like approach to such things. Thank you.

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 28th 2013, 12:31 am

It's intended for everyone.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on December 28th 2013, 12:47 am

Respect sir.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on December 28th 2013, 2:23 pm

Well I know I can't write...and I know I'm a dick..... And I VERY much know I'm immature. I'm sorry I failed to become as great a role-player as you. I appreciate the non-sugar coat and I would rather have a dick who tells it like it is. Than a fake who tries to make things sound better than they are. I figure I'm one of the people you don't like, figured  it ever since we got into that big argument back in like august I think it was? Doesn't matter Your a good guy sorry for not being as great as I say I am. My story is bland and lame because right now I'm lost and don't know where to start a good story line because my character never had a good story to begin with... I try to act cooler than the way I am by the confidence I try to give off, but it doesn't phase some of the older player who obviously get my immaturity and despise it but whatever.
I just wanted to say I'm sorry Rors! :(  I love this site and the people on it. Ever since I stalked this site for two weeks right before I joined. I read every active member at the time and took interest to the more settled characters like yourself I've constantly tried to look good in front of you and the older members. But maybe that's just me. Your one of the only people who have kept the site up for as long as it has been and I respect that. Anyhow just wanted to say that to ya Joe!
Paul:)
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 28th 2013, 9:30 pm

To be honest, without you, my character would have been much more worse off than he already is.

I personally thank you for adding some flavor to my character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum