I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU

Go down

Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU Empty Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU

Post by Death on December 22nd 2013, 9:00 pm

The crack fics idea fell through cause too many came too fast plus it wasn't that fun to me

This one is

It's simple

Similar to what I did way back when I destroyed DT And made that song off empty chairs and empty tables empty towns and empty castles

I wanta do that with other songs

For example if you know it
The confrontation using Onyx and Neptune

one day more using obviously a bunch of different characters

If you have a song you would wanta see your character in give me and give me the motivation or reason and I'll trying to come up with it

I'm doing this either way so whether or not people reply. It may add you into the fray or if I already had a place for you then you might change to somewhere you wanted.

Well what do you think

And if you have no idea what is then :D..............die

I've decided to include classic Disney songs with is as well

Back to top Go down

Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU Empty Re: Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU

Post by Kenos on December 22nd 2013, 9:21 pm

Going through my Les Mis. album right now.

EDIT: Does it have to include/deal with your Apocalypse characters, or can I choose what it's about?

Back to top Go down

Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU Empty Re: Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU

Post by Onyx on December 22nd 2013, 9:43 pm

It doesn't have to do with the Apocaplyse at all this could be your own story just give me what you want and I'll try my best to go with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 22nd 2013, 11:37 pm

Hmm...I'm thinking the confrontation with Kenos and Etz (if he's okay with this), with Etz explaining his actions to me. Specifically, what occurred in this topic:

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9366-skinning-a-crocodile-or-other-reptiles-etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on December 22nd 2013, 11:49 pm

Cool's return to DT as "Do You Hear the People Sing?".

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t7662-the-return-hostile-takeover

In memory of the rightful King of the Disney Town, whom had his throne stolen from him despite his futile attempts to stop the interlopers. May he rest in peace until he gets resurrected after Pain verbally beats the shit out of him while nonchalantly sipping tea.
Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 23rd 2013, 1:44 am

SHIT, I DIDN'T SEE THAT YOU REPLIED, KENOS. HEY, NEXT TIME LET ME KNOW LOL.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 23rd 2013, 1:47 am

IF YOU THOUGHT I HADN'T REPLIED WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME KNOW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 23rd 2013, 1:49 am

BECAUSE, YOU PUT UP STUFF IN USER INFORMATION...AND I'M LIKE, "OH, HE'LL REPLY WHEN HE ISN'T BUSY" AND THEN I FORGOT ABOUT IT...<.<

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 23rd 2013, 3:33 am

So I'll try my hand on both of these then

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on December 23rd 2013, 7:35 am

WE SHOULD HAVE THIS DONE FOR THE HT IN DT. Where cool died

Les miserables or classic Disney starring YOU Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 23rd 2013, 9:57 am

Uh the onlyy song I could think of to use for that HT is the final battle and there's only seven lines in there

Kenos= The Revelation

kenos= valjean

Javert= Rorschach who will be known as Etzolix

Cool= Do you hear the people sing
What characters from that topic would be in I need at least four and also this song is kind of Revolution based not monarchy based

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 23rd 2013, 1:29 pm

Update this now includes classic Disney songs cause someone pmed asking if they could do be a man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum