Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
SteamhunterOctober 20th 2017, 8:25 amGuest
Statistics
We have 3560 registered usersThe newest registered user is ZmatokOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Dataloid

Re: Way of the Blade [PRIVATE]

on January 19th 2014, 10:46 pm
Anling was displeased by Amelia's lack of wanting people to die, but she knew that he was because of their current connection. People needed to die to achieve his goal and to achieve Amelia's, and it was the cycle of life. "I'm sorry, but I want to build the ultimate sword and rule those whom are slavers. And I will return the favor by helping the slaying of Tristesse." his mind pondered away at the thought of friendship...Would she be obedient enough to the point where he can be her friend? His first friend...No, Shinzo was his friend too. He was, at one point before he realized he enslaved him.
Pōn

on January 20th 2014, 1:19 pm
The connection would serve to inform of her Anling's disappointment and she would listen to him speak before nodding. I... I know. If people need to die to accomplish the goals then there's no point in objecting to it. I'm with you, it's just that I'm not used to it. Don't worry though. I won't be a liability and I promise I'll get used to it. She spoke to him through her mind.

[23:23:32] Dr. Wattson : GUYS THE PLANET IS GETTING HOT
[23:23:36] Dr. Wattson : "it's called summer retard"
[23:23:41] Dr. Wattson : NO FUCKFACE
[23:23:43] Dr. Wattson : LIKE FUCK YOU
[23:23:46] Dr. Wattson : WE WOULDNT MAKE THIS UP
[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:23:56] Dr. Wattson : WE COULD JUST CREATE A NEW AIDS FUCK YOU
[23:23:58] Dr. Wattson : WE'RE SCIENTISTS
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
[23:24:12] Dr. Wattson : went***
Dataloid

on January 20th 2014, 7:13 pm
Anling was happy that she understood what they had to do and so he decided to detach from Amelia, causing the fragment within her to maintain the cloak. He had the ability to produce massive amounts of black blood, so it was nothing to produce more. "I have to go meet someone...Meet me at Castle of Dreams soon...I'll have a present hopefully." and with that he tore open a corridor of darkness and entered it, closing the tear.
Pōn

on January 20th 2014, 7:36 pm
Amelia would simply nod at Anling and walk towards her gummi ship, with her sights set to the Castle of Dreams.

~TOPIC EXIT~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum