Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
SteamhunterOctober 20th 2017, 8:25 amGuest
Statistics
We have 3560 registered usersThe newest registered user is ZmatokOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Pōn

Way of the Blade [PRIVATE]

on December 22nd 2013, 3:51 pm
Amelia would tread silently upon the snowy ground of the Forbidden City, her katana strapped to her side in its sheathe. The girl's usual bubbly attitude was gone ever since the events at Disney Town and a blank but determined face was engraved on her; her eyes filled with sadness and pain as she continued through the land.

She hadn't come here for just mere exploring but rather to train. After a bit she had learned about a man who was teaching students to wield a blade more efficiently; something that could do her some good with the rough times that lied ahead. Through a bit of effort she had arranged a meeting with him within the city to discuss joining the school of students he was training and perhaps learn a few lessons from him during the meeting if things went according to plan. As she now skid to a stop, the girl would await her potential mentor's presence patiently and calmly.
Shinzo of Gales

Re: Way of the Blade [PRIVATE]

on December 22nd 2013, 4:21 pm
What a random blonde....

Shinzo had watched the girl enter the Forgotten City, crossing his arms and leaning against a wall where Yamato leaned against. He smiled, watching her curiously, chuckling at her search for something. Grabbing his sword, he brushed his free hand over the top of his head to keep his silver hair slicked back. Jumping down, his feet slightly sunk into the ground after landing from his descension from the building. "Little Lost Lamb inside the barren wasteland city. What brings you here?" he said in his deep, wise voice.
Pōn

on December 22nd 2013, 5:34 pm
Her eyes would meet the man and for a moment she would ponder over if he was the one who was supposed to train her, though it didn't seem like it considering he didn't know what she was here for... Then again, she hadn't arranged the meeting except through a letter and they had never encountered before. "I'm looking for a man who is seeking students to train to efficiently wield a blade; the tool of the warrior. Do you know anybody by that description?" She would ask, hoping to imply that she was the one who arranged the meeting if he was indeed the person she was searching for and had gotten the arrangements.
Shinzo of Gales

on December 22nd 2013, 5:41 pm
Shinzo chuckled, realizing this is the girl that had sent him the letter about coming to learn. He stabbed the scabbard of Yamato into the ground with the blade in it, leaving it there. "Do you know who I am?" he said, beginning to circle around the blonde with an intimidating expression on his face. "Who sent you here?" he said, continuing to circle around her but at a distance.
Pōn

on December 22nd 2013, 8:23 pm
"Not exactly but I have my suspicions." She would respond to him, keeping the blank expression on her face but also keeping her guard up in case the man proved hostile. "I sent myself."
Shinzo of Gales

on December 22nd 2013, 8:40 pm
Shinzo chuckled, for she misunderstood his second question. "I meant how did you find me..." he said, the intimidating expression still on his face. He was ready to test her physically but a sort of mental test was to be put in place.
Pōn

on December 24th 2013, 1:11 pm
"Tyler Saikou, a student of yours, pointed me in your direction."
Shinzo of Gales

on December 24th 2013, 2:20 pm
In a flash of light, Shinzo summoned Perfect Trigger to him, the blade behind Amelia's neck. He wasn't particularly happy that Tyler revealed his location so easily. "Yeah? He did, did he. I'll have a word with him later. What do you want?" he summoned Gefang Shizhe onto his hands and feet as well, his trusty melee weapons. Shinzo seemed bitter, suspicious of the girl.
Pōn

on December 24th 2013, 3:09 pm
Amelia didn't like the sound of what Shinzo had just said. It wasn't hostile, nor did it imply Tyler would get any harm and she personally doubted his mentor would kill him. At most she expected a stern lecture. None the less she didn't want to get him in trouble with his mentor under the assumption that he'd simply tell anyone where his master was.

"My father is----"

A look of pain flashed across her face as the memories came back.

"----was a friend of his." She would correct herself, trying her best to ignore the memories of the King's demise. Amelia would instead simply shake them off for now and put on a brave face while continuing her explanation. "He also detected the blood of his kin within me." The girl would explain, hoping that'd be enough to convince Shinzo that he wasn't in the wrong. If it wasn't though she wouldn't try to convince him further; she didn't plan on bending the truth to the person who was (hopefully) going to teach her in the way of the blade.

"I want you to teach me how to wield a sword more efficiently." Amelia would reply to his question and await a response while keeping a nonchalant expression without fear; even as the blade was pointed to her neck.
Shinzo of Gales

on December 24th 2013, 4:15 pm
Shinzo stepped back and spun Perfect Trigger flawlessly, the gun-katana a piece of work, beautiful like most of Shinzo's weapons. He was one for elegance, one for beauty. Beautiful destruction. When she gave him the sob-story he only laughed, showing his apathy. "You have not convinced me to care. I am heartless....A demon....But I bet he told you that too. You want to wield a sword...Show me what you can do. And I've not seen worth to fight me. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine...Anling Zuzhou." suddenly a bubbling pool of a thick, black fluid manifested near the two and one black and white hand rose from it.

The hand gripped the earth and from the pool, Anling Zuzhou rose and began floating upwards. His body drooled with the thick, black fluid. Little did Amelia know it was black blood. The Black Blood of the Shadow of Curses. "Hello Shinzo...It's not like I was napping or anything. Just finished a meal too....Oh well it's digested." the demon complained, snarling at his friend.

"Sorry, my friend. This girl would like me to teach her. She isn't exactly ready to see what makes me so special, so I'd like you to toy with her mind for a while." he said, chuckling. Anling chuckled in unison with Shinzo. Anling rose into the air, already beginning. He spread his arms out and an echoing roar emitted, the pool he rose from began gushing the black blood and it began flooding the area. Shinzo was suddenly engulfed, as was the Forgotten City. The black blood would taste like lead if tasted...With a very thick viscosity. Anling swam through, and no matter how black the blood was he could be seen. Anling shifted his colors to many random, wild patterns, and an echoing laugh replaced the roar...A murderous laugh. His body distorted and white figures could be seen, all of them manifesting the faces of loved ones being decapitated.

Because it was an illusion. It was a mirage.

(OOC This is my first time using illusion...sorry)
Pōn

on December 26th 2013, 7:28 pm
Suddenly a strange substance enveloped the area around her and Amelia found herself swimming through the black sea. The girl would hold her breath and would simply try to swim upwards only to look down upon hearing the murderous laugh. There she saw friends and family; all being slain and all dying. There was Sebastian, her mother, her father, and many others.

Anxiety began to consume her as she quickly panicked and was about to swim towards them before remembering something... Her father was dead. The people there hadn't been anywhere near her at this time and considering all the evidence, it was simply an illusion most likely. It was either that or a hallucination. Regardless, it couldn't be real. The faces she saw weren't the people she knew and cared about. They were simply false shells created to resemble them. Beings that lacked life and that were simply lies.

It wasn't real.

Amelia would then ponder for a moment... If they weren't real, could the sea perhaps be an illusion as well? Whatever the case, Amelia didn't bother to investigate. It was better to assume something that was fake was real than to risk drowning in a black sea.

Without further adieu, Amelia would swim upwards in hopes of escaping the abyss that she was trapped in as she ignored the illusions of her loved ones below.
Shinzo of Gales

on December 26th 2013, 7:39 pm
Sebastion, her mother, her father, along with the various others, had all cried out to her. They claimed she failed them, and the one whom was loudest the most was Cool Star. She failed him. She failed him. She let him die. She let him burn to a crisp...incinerate into nothing. Not even ash could be used as a description for his current position. Death. Oblivion. All because she couldn't protect Cool, she couldn't stop the death of her father and that was her job. Her responsibility because she thought she was a grown up, grown enough to try and help her father in what could have been war.

Anling laughed hysterically, suddenly there was multiples of hundreds of her loved ones, each being brutally slain in their own way, and as they were slain the ocean grew. Words, everywhere, caling her a failure. They were written in a grotesque style, demonic and composed of what seemed like their heads. They built signs with their remains, blackened by Anling's blood. I can take you away....I can make you stronger...You won't fail then. You won't fail everyone you love if you just take....my...blood. Take me into your heart....accept me as your savior...And let yourself be REBORN! Anling's voice echoed throughout Amelia's head, but Shinzo was unaware of what he was doing. The manipulation he was orchestrating.

This is what happened right? Some of this was true wasn't it? You've witnessed death you could prevent, couldn't you? As a demon I've seen many deaths I could have prevented. Either if I wouldn't have done it or if I did something when another did it. Murder. And you, my girl, committed it second-hand. But my blood can take you to new heights. The Black Blood. Just don't tell Shinzo...And I'll let you have my sword, Psychosis. he laughed hysterically like usual, but it was at his plan to use Shinzo rather than help him without price.

The illusion became more gruesome as parts of the ocean became stacks of bloody bones and slashed organs. Stomach acid replaced the water and the illusion of burning sensations was cast.
Pōn

on December 26th 2013, 8:13 pm
Amelia would keep on ignoring the illusions and would continue to swim upwards. Suddenly she would hear the summon speak though and would stop, opening her mouth to respond to the being and forgetting how she was in a sea of blood in the process. Blood would flood through her veins and her eyes would widen as she slammed her mouth shut; air lacking in it. A sensation of drowning overcame her and the blood would have entered her body as she hopelessly gasped for more air only for more blood to flood through her.
Shinzo of Gales

on December 26th 2013, 8:30 pm
Anling Zuzhou laughed, for in the real world Amelia would start squirming as if she was drowning, and he watched, focusing on the illusion parallel. His left arm disappeared in the real world, and the illusion parallel's ocean of blood suddenly felt much more real, as it entered Amelia's veins. You are a true work of art. Watch. Endure. Don't just ignore the illusions. The blood won't process that way. Just watch them. LOOK AT THEM. Don't live in denial, don't live not knowing what you truly are. A failure, but if you accept me, make a rebirth out of yourself, you'll never truly find peace. Peace within the rubble, the rubble of your enemies that you allowed to murder your loved ones. Anling spoke into Amelia's mind, awaiting an answer.

But it was too late. The blood was inside her, he was inside her. Or I can make you commit suicide right here. he said, a bit more anger in his telepathic tone. The laughing stopped. He was serious.
Pōn

on December 30th 2013, 9:30 pm
As the summon made its demands through telepathy, the girl would ponder for a moment if she could speak back to him through her mind. She obviosuly couldn't do so through her mouth considering how she was in a sea of blood that prevented herself from doing so. Perhaps he simply wanted her to respond via action and look down but the girl would decide to give it a shot and respond verbally anyways while forgetting the sensation of drowning for a moment oddly enough.

I already know I'm a failure. I already know what I am. I already know about how pathetic I am and how I'm a disgrace. There's no point in looking at fake images of my friends and family telling me something I already know. It won't make me feel worse nor will it make things better or let me accept what's already been accepted. It's pointless.

She would think in response to Anling's telepathic messages to her. Amelia hoped the response would please him enough to stop this madness but if it didn't she'd have no quarrels with looking down at them; even if it wouldn't accompish anything other than potentially stopping him from killing her. It was at this moment that she would remember the illusion around her and would come back to reality only to be greeted by the pleasant feeling of drowning.

It wasn't pleasant.

Once more she would panic and begin frantically trying to swim upwards in hopes of getting away from the abyss. It was all futile though as she seemed to be making no progress in this endless ocean of blood and despair. Every once in a while she'd try to get some oxygen on instinct only to make the situation worse before quickly slamming her mouth shut and just trying to ignore the sensation while continuing to swim further upwards.
Dataloid

on January 11th 2014, 4:57 pm
YES! FEEL PAIN...You're just another fool falling for trickery! Anling smiled mentally, a wicked intent to betray Shinzo overcoming him. He used Amelia's negativity to fuel him, the possibility to be free from the Underworld and eventually free from Shinzo. Anling was apparently stuck focusing on the illusion world, but in reality he stared at Shinzo. As Amelia suffocated from the false drowning, he let his black blood corrupt her and infect her demonic counter-part. Amelia was the first to feel his influence.

Yes.....Let me help you rewrite your standing....Let me help you DESTROY the oppressors. Just help me by freeing me from the Underworld and Shinzo's control....And once he trusts you...Help me take the blasted sword of his. Just help me, and I'll reward you with POWER. To destroy all those who oppose...To smite the executor of your father. Take my sword, take it...It's already in your heart! he said, before turning into a cloak that wrapped around Amelia in the illusion world. Anling became a blanket for Amelia, trying to seem warm and appealing to her as a nurturer and supplier of power. He hushed her, turning the illusion world into a white void where she was just suspended. No more suffocation, no more false drowning. Or at least, he had hoped Amelia wouldn't keep choking.
Pōn

on January 11th 2014, 6:27 pm
Anling seemed to suddenly change into a cloak oddly enough; a blanket of sorts that wrapped around the girl. The sea disappeared and the world around her turned into a white void. It was empty; devoid of anyone and anything with the exception of Anling, the vast silence and the girl herself who rested within it. That wasn't to say that it wasn't a welcome change though considering the previous illusion and Amelia could just simply shrug off the feeling. She would of course stop traveling upwards with this change of scenery and she would simply listen to the demon as he made his offer. Calling in tempting would have been an understatement and before Amelia knew it she was onboard with barely a second thought about it. After all, it was just a sword. It could be replaced, because in the end it was nothing other than another weapon, right?

That sounds like a fair trade. Amelia would speak to Anling in her mind once more. While she could have just spoken to him normally with the new illusion it would ultimately have been unnecessary. Besides, she needed to catch her breath after whatever the hell that experience was. I just have one question...

How do I take your sword?

[23:23:32] Dr. Wattson : GUYS THE PLANET IS GETTING HOT
[23:23:36] Dr. Wattson : "it's called summer retard"
[23:23:41] Dr. Wattson : NO FUCKFACE
[23:23:43] Dr. Wattson : LIKE FUCK YOU
[23:23:46] Dr. Wattson : WE WOULDNT MAKE THIS UP
[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:23:56] Dr. Wattson : WE COULD JUST CREATE A NEW AIDS FUCK YOU
[23:23:58] Dr. Wattson : WE'RE SCIENTISTS
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
[23:24:12] Dr. Wattson : went***
Dataloid

on January 11th 2014, 7:47 pm
A hand came from the cloak, pointing at Amelia's heart without a word. It was her heart that held it now, and whatever the black blood manifested into would give her the sword. With the cloak on, Amelia's hair became pitch black as well as her eyes becoming red and her skin becoming much more paler. The hand retracted and Anling resumed being just a piece of clothing. Take it....reach into your heart and PULL. PULL THE SWORD FROM THE STONE. And give me my control....
Pōn

on January 11th 2014, 8:13 pm
Amelia would pause for the moment as the hand emerged and would glimpse downwards towards where it was pointing. It seemed to be directing her towards her heart or at least that's what the girl assumed it meant. Before she could continue though she would notice the new color of her long hair and would glimpse up at it for a few seconds. Strangely enough, it was rather.. fitting. While her hair had once been golden it was now pitch black like a dark night. Her eyes also caught glimpse of her palms; pale as moonlight now. Perhaps it was a result of the cloak. After all, Anling did demonstrate magical powers with illusion and she herself knew that illusion could change appearance.

Though the sudden change in appearance was surprising she would simply pay it no further mind and would shake the distractions out of her hand. She had spent enough time waiting around and figured it was time to draw the sword she was being directed to. Without further adieu her hand would come downwards and reach into her own chest. Surprise flashed across her face for a second but quickly disappeared and was replaced by her normal look. Anling had directed her to her heart and hadn't given any specific directions to getting the sword other than that. She was sure that he wouldn't just leave her in the dark to figure out a task on her own. After all, that wouldn't make sense. Why would he tell her to draw a sword just to leave her in a hopeless situation with no way to know how to do so.

Without further adieu the girl would focus and pull Psychosis out of the void in her chest. Once her hand and the blade had been removed the void would close, the sword now in her grasp. I've got the sword. She would then speak to Anling, unsure if he was able to observe the events in his current form.

[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
Dataloid

on January 11th 2014, 8:40 pm
Anling was pleased, and although this was an illusion, he made it reality as Amelia's body rose in the real world and Psychosis came from her chest like before. He encompassed her in darkness, becoming the same cloak and changing her appearance. While her consciousness was trapped in the illusion, he spoke to Shinzo through her. "I am free. Free from my restraints. Shinzo. Run off now, you know what I can do once I'm free." Shinzo shivered, frightened that the power Anling had was now let loose and unrestricted.

Amelia was not a lost cause, for she was still ignorant. He just couldn't trust her for the moment and had to refuse teaching her. The test of endurance...It was a failure for he led her to the strings of the puppet. He shook his head and left, as Anling ended the illusion and greeted the new Amelia. There is so much to do, dear Amelia. But for now, we should complete this bond. I'll let you see my past if you let me see yours, agreed? he said telepathically while laughing.

Pōn

on January 12th 2014, 2:38 pm
With the illusion ended Anling would speak to her once more and would ask to see her past. After a few seconds of silence to consider things she would agree to complete the bond, not noticing that Shinzo had taken his leave for the time being.

Dataloid

on January 12th 2014, 9:09 pm
Anling would let Amelia see his past, the entire presence of his human life and his descent into darkness after escaping the magisters and finally being slain by the final magister. His plotting against Shinzo and now, his plan to collect soulswords to complete the ultimate soulsword he had been working for all along...Excalibur. Excalibur was not the same from folk-lore, it was a collection of ten powerful soulswords, containing all the abilities of them into one sword and being a collection of their power. This was truly the ultimate soulsword he sought out, and its creation is an enigma. Possibly it could not be available to Anling but he needed to seek it out, create it and corrupt it into his own creation which he would name Ragnarok.

"See my pain...A pain you problably will never experience."
Pōn

on January 19th 2014, 7:53 pm
The images would flash through her mind quickly; a lifetime in mere seconds. Every ounce of suffering in Anling's life would be witnessed by the girl and his plans would be revealed. She couldn't help but have part of her feel bad for him but she would merely shrug off the feelings when she came back to reality. She'd crush them down and go back to her emotionless façade that masked every feeling within her. Considering how Anling was inside her now though, it probably wouldn't fool him.

Without further adieu she would allow Anling to see her own life. Her birth, the teachings those around her gave her to bring her up to the level of intelligence how old she was, and the other aspects of her short upbringing. Her mother would keep her away from the fate of the other succubi and would instead send her off on her own to find her father, Cool Star. Her encounters and travels would follow in quick succession. These would lead up to the point that turned her whole life around; the siege on Disney Town and the death of her father. Afterwards would follow a short period of events, some of the more uneventful ones hinting at her lust for vengeance that had slowly begun consuming her and her desire to see Tristesse suffer for what he had done... For taking her father away from her before she could even meet him. The last one would be the meeting with Tyler and him pointing her in the direction of Shinzo for training.

Afterwards, Amelia would merely remain silent while awaiting Anling to speak.

Dataloid

on January 19th 2014, 8:23 pm
Anling smiled mentally at he girl, she new some pain but it wasn't enough to truly understand how it felt to be tortured. To be a slave, to feel loss, to watch his mother die through torture right before his eyes. It was a painful memory, for he had to die slowly right after watching his former friends and family be slain brutally by the insane magister set out for revenge for killing his circle off. Anling wondered what he could do...To undo all the torture, all the slavery he went through. Could he be a king? Could he rule? Yes...Yes he could and he could do it with the damn Yamato. He needed Yamato for his excalibur...For his dark excalibur that would someday be complete with the legendary art, Yishu Shahai De.

The Art of Slaying. Shinzo's art...but Shinzo didn't create it, merely became the head of it. No, the person who created it had to have been someone he was close to, but not his family. The grandmaster of his school, the man whom he saw with great respect and honor, the man he saw as his superior above everyone else. This man...

Was the emperor within the blade.

"We have to betray Shinzo...I am going to seek him out and possibly kill him, but I will return with Yamato. I am going to accelerate things a little, I will give you Yamato and you will try and learn its name....But if I die you will know because the black blood will seize to exist within you. Also, calm young one, seek comfort. If you let the anger cloud you too much you'll never succeed in killing Tristesse...." he said, the cloak increasing in size and blanketing Amelia's entire body.
Pōn

on January 19th 2014, 10:21 pm
Reluctance would come to Amelia for a brief moment when Anling mentioned killing Shinzo. She didn't really want anyone to die, excluding Tristesse and those who stood with him. She would crush down the feeling yet again though. If it was necessary than she wouldn't object and even if she wanted to speak out against it something told her that she wasn't in a position to do so. Besides, if he did die than it would be for a good cause at the least.

Alright. Her voice would agree with Anling through her mind followed by a comment on his advice, I suppose you're right. I can't kill Tristesse if I'm in blind rage. She would remark before wishing Anling good luck and awaiting for him to speak to her again or move on to the next stage of their deal.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum