I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town

Go down

Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town Empty Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town

Post by Paul:) on December 22nd 2013, 2:45 pm

Profile: Joseph Cage

World: Traverse Town.

Quoted Role-Play Sample:
Joseph was actaully beggining to enjoy himself when a small girl walked  up. Upon this he would stop and talk with her, "Hello, Did I bother you with the gunfire? No one was around and it was turning out to be a let down just setting here. My names Joseph, Joseph Cage Its nice to meet you." Joseph stood up and put his hand out in front of him for a shake Having the metal hands so long he wasn't the least bit embarrased. Then Hearing a deeper more southern voice Joseph would turn his head and see an older man pull out a deck of cards. "You play Black-Jack?" He would say his hand still held out to the girl waiting for her reply..

Reason: I really think I can turn Traverse Town around and get people to do more topics in it. The world has always been one of my favorite and I have some good leadership skills. As far as Bravery, Loyalty, and kindness.

Credibility:My role-playing has gotten alot better, I'm very dedicated to the cite, and People who know me know when I get going to something I don't quit even if it takes forever to do.

Alliance: As far as people go, first people such as Tyler or Cool. And worlds they are aligned with since the two of them had the biggest impact on Joseph. I guess most all good guys.

Population and Entrance: Everyone would be free to the world at this moment.

Military Status: I would use Traverse Towns Military to help save the other worlds and would be an active Leader for re-building the worlds. People wanting to join the Military would be able to do so with a training topic for whatever role in the military they are looking for something basic or at their level wouldn't be hard to get, but harder roles would require people who can basically do something epic for the Military. That person would be like like a general or something and would be equal or above Josephs level and would lead the army on the front lines. More basic levels like infantry or whatever would be easy to get even if they lost the fight, but would more likely get put into a division with an NPC or other character that can defend the other. The Generals/whatever i would call it wouldn't need anyone with him to plow down enemies and could fight other characters without back-up and reinforcements. 

Alignment: Probably Nuetral at first until my character can form alliances with other worlds and get updated on whats been happening lately.

Ambitions: I want it to become a World power. I want it to be a sanctuary for Refugees and an overall a place where festivals, Fights, and Casual Topics can be done more often than they have been.

Recommendations:

I believe Joesph can run traverse town like a madman should. Should he please to.

~Artless-Artist Lee

I reccomend Joseph for Traverse Town because I feel that he could be a very good leader if given the chance.

~Tyler

I recommend you Joseph. and yes I see that I my name goes with your title.

~Nick 'Hope' Fate

I recommend Joseph for Traverse Town because he is an excellent roleplayer and he will take good care of the world.

~Kia
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town Empty Re: Joseph's Application for Governor of Traverse Town

Post by Paul:) on January 1st 2014, 4:31 pm

Bump :L

Back to top Go down