» Marionette
Neverland Military EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Neverland Military EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Neverland Military EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Neverland Military EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Neverland Military EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Neverland Military

Go down

Neverland Military Empty Neverland Military

Post by DiZ on August 31st 2008, 12:31 am

Neverland Military Neverl10

*reorganized by Kenos

The Neverland Military is restricted to permanent residents only; if you want to join our military, you must first live here. Post you citizenship applications here.

Neverland Militia is split into three division: Indians, Pirates, and Lost Boys. Each unit will consist of at least one mage, one melee warrior, one range warrior, and one cleric.

Indians:
The Indians will be Neverland's ground troops, and the main military force. Each troop consists of a Chief, Shamans, and Scouts. The Chief will lead his or her troop and the Shamans will be mages and clerics used to support the Scouts, or the normal soldiers specializing in ranged or melee combat. The Indians will follow mainly guerrilla-based tactics; they attack at night, strike swiftly and retreat, then repeat as necessary. Be prepared to wear camouflage.

[+NPC]Great Spirit Shaman (2 Members)
Has the ability to transform into any animal he wishes. Each transformation takes only a few seconds. No magic other than transformation and no weapons except for his own body.
[-NPC]Scouts (50 Members)
Heights vary, averaging between 5' and 6'; weapons vary between tomahawks, daggers, and bows and arrows

Pirates:
The Pirates will be Neverland's Navy, fighting on the surrounding waters aboard ships. Each crew will consist of a Captain, a First Mate,  a Navigator, and Swabbies. The Captain will lead his or her crew, the First Mate will his right hand and pick up the Captain's slack, the Navigator keeps everything and everyone organized and on track, and the Swabbies do the dirty work.

[+NPC]Phantom Pirate King (1 Member)
Only weapon is his glowing green sword, which slightly drains a victim of his or her stamina once struck. The stamina is released in the air; the phantom does not benefit from this transfer. He also is much quicker than most living beings, and hovers above the ground rather than walking on it.
[-NPC]Swabbies (50 Members)
Heights vary, averaging around 5'5"; each are armed with a cutlass and a revolver.

Lost Ones:
The Lost Ones will be the elite units, the best of the best. To become a Lost Ones, one must be tested in a private topic for their RP skills as well as their IC combat skills. Currently, testing for becoming a Lost One is OPEN

[+NPC]Vertrauen--Wächter der Nie Landen (1 Member)
Vertrauen is able to sense whenever someone enters and leaves Neverland, and identify them if he has encountered their signature before. He is also aware of everything that occurs on the island at all times. However, this ability can be fooled if one uses magic to hide their presence, identities, etc. Although unable to produce any Magical Attacks, Vertrauen is immensely strong, with a high Physical Attack, high Physical Defense, and high Magical Defense. All of his limbs are as sharp as swords, and are used to slash and stab as such. Vertrauen can also shoot up to ten shards of steel at an opponent at once by flinging his limbs in that direction.
[-NPC]Lost Boys (20 Members)
Short in height, typically below five feet at the tallest. Weapons vary, though they usually carry an assortment of them--slings, spears, daggers, etc.

Militia Members:
Indian Chief: Tyler Saikou
Indian Shaman(s): Selene Celeste
Pirate Captain: Jack Sparrow
DiZ
DiZ

Back to top Go down

Neverland Military Empty Re: Neverland Military

Post by Takeshi on August 30th 2013, 10:17 pm

Since I'm gonna be living here I might as well Help out. Sign me up for chief, ill do whatever tests I need to do.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on August 31st 2013, 12:05 am

I shall set up a topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene || Selena on September 5th 2013, 7:50 am

Make me a Shaman!

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder
Selene || Selena
Selene || Selena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on September 5th 2013, 9:42 pm

Both of you have been added^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on December 17th 2013, 8:34 am

I wish to be instated in the military if ye wise Commander deems it appropriate.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 17th 2013, 12:34 pm

Added you as Pirate Captain; it's only fitting. We'll have to meet IC (after this topic with Onyx) to make it official, though. Perhaps you could join the battle,eh? It'd give me good IC reason to make you Captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on December 18th 2013, 9:43 am

I'll post sometime today. Thank you good sir.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum