roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Takeshi
Beasts Castle. At least that was the Name the Remnant of Change knew this world by. It was now called Xramu's castle or something like that. He didn't know the new leader of this world so he decided to stay away from the castle, and rather he was in the Town the Castle overlooked, wandering this world with Return of The Shadows, his third cloak, and the one that didn't hide his identity, and was simply enjoying the peace and quiet, something that was rare for him as the Chief of neverlands indians. But at the very least it gave him and his son a common language to speak, so it wasn't all bad...This is nice, It's not often that I get to have some peace and quiet... he said as he continued to wander.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Mana
Mana wandered around castle's town of Xramu's Castle. Xramu Velox. Was he supposed to be Shirou's cousin? Mana never heard of him before. The Ater family was never really that large, and as far as Mana knew, there was only two known Velox family members. Shirou and his father, who had mysteriously disappeared.

The Truth considered talking to Xramu about it. It was part of the reason why she was here. But she still wasn't sure. From what she heard, Xramu was a kid and seemed to only be a figure head for Shirou. So, she decided to just explore the town first before deciding on whether or not she wanted to talk to Xramu, her apparent cousin.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As he walked through the town Tyler started getting a little Antsy, he may have been enjoying the peace and quiet, but it wasn't doing anything to help his energy levels, they were still where they were when he started walking about an hour ago. Jeez, why do I have so much energy, and where in the hell does it come from?! he asked himself as he stood still and shattered the head of a ice pillar he made, the exertion it took did something for his energy, but sooner rather than later he'd need to find either a place to train or someone who was looking for a fight....

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Mana
The sound of ice shattering filled the air near Mana. Well, it could have possibily been glass or some other material that could be shattered, but Mana knew what ice shattering sounded like. She turned around the corner to be some guy standing around shattered ice.

"Yo, bro. Chill out," Mana said sarcastically. She waved her hand and the ice moved towards her and melted into water and then became ice again, but this time as a statue of a childish, super-deformed caricature of Mana showing a thumbs up.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When someone showed up and turned his pillar into a caricature Tyler smiled, waving his hand and dispersing the Ice entirely. I give you an A for comedy, but the deformity gives you a B all around. Hello, My Name Is Tyler, Previous Mayor of Twilight Town...not that it matters anymore... he said as he remembered his desperation to find at least one living person in the tunnels...he failed to find anyone, even with the perceptive abilities of his Zodiacs and his friend Zeferoth....

Back to top Go down

Mana
The boy got rid of her sculpture and she looked at the spot where it had been sadly. She liked it. It was like from those cartoons with the over exaggerated expressions, giant robots, and tentacles. Mana returned her attention to the boy, who introduced himself as Tyler.

"You sir sound like you have some angst going on," Mana pointed out. She waved her hand up, creating a crude ice-chair for her and another for Tyler. "Wanna pop a squat and tell Mama Mana your problems?" She wasn't trying to be patronizing or anything. She was trying to joke with the boy, since he seemed down. As her parents said, laughter was the best kind of medicine.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she cracked another Joke Tyler smiled, it was when she made her joke that he caught her name, Mana. It was a familiar name to him, but not because of this girl, hell it wasn't even because of the power source of magic that shared the same name, it was that she shared the name of one of the people from the books his mother used to write. I don't need a chair he said with a grin as he started to float in the air, he then crossed his legs and smiled at her, she seemed nice enough. I'm not really down, just a little distracted by some memories...Not good ones, but ones I need to remember nonetheless. He said as he held his hand out, creating a miniature replica of the Clocktower in his hometown, he then closed his hands around the base of the tower, the particles of ice turning into snow and blowing away in the wind.

Back to top Go down

Mana
Mana rolled her eyes as Tyler showed off his own levitation magic. She sat in her respective chair and crossed her legs. Tyler gave a rather brief and vague explanation, along with some fancy ice work. She recognized it as the clock tower from Twilight Town.

"Are you referring to the recent destruction of Twilight Town?" she asked, curiously.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she asked him if he was referring to the recent destruction of Twilight Town he shook his head. I'm referring to the mass murder of the citizens of Twilight Town....The Mass murder of those I was tasked with protecting, many of them were my friends... he said as he created a large disc of Ice, projecting the memory of going through the tunnels onto it, showing Mana what he had seen down there...It wasn't pretty.....

Back to top Go down

Mana
Mana watched the projection silently and stoically. When it finished, she asked, "Was there a roster of names for the deceased? A simple, unassuming question.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she asked if there was a roster for the names of those that had Died Tyler nodded, he had created one based off of the people he knew the names of, and through those that knew people that lived there he ended up with a full roster, which he then pulled out of a pocket inside of his cloak. Do you want to see it? he asked her as he held the roster up for her.

Back to top Go down

Mana
"Yes," Mana said, grabbing the roster. Her eyes scanned the contents, though they stopped shortly after she started.

"Tyler," she said, without looking up from the paper. "Fun fact, I was born and raised in Twilight Town. I was never into politics, so I never really knew who the mayor was, which is why I didn't know you. I left when I turned eighteen this year, because I wanted to explore the worlds. My parents, though, stayed. I mean, it was their home."

She then looked up and put the roster in front of Tyler's face, pointing to two names. "It seems that they should have," she said solemnly, the names she pointing at belonged to her two now deceased parents. But Mana didn't burst into tears or get angry. Instead, she stared at Tyler, watching his face, her own unreadable.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Mana pointed out that her parents had died Tyler put a hand over his mouth, he recognized the names now....god would the madness never end? God I'm so sorry mana...it's my fault their dead, my lack of leadership skills made me unable to get to Onyx in time...they were part of the group of ten people with barely any remains. I'm so sorry... he said, his voice barely a whisper...he was horrified by the consequences of his actions, and it was clear on his face.

Back to top Go down

Mana
Mana sat back in her chair of ice. She had gotten out of it to show Tyler the roster. Her face remained unreadable, emotionless. Though, her shoulders sagged ever so slightly and she was leaning back against the back of the chair rather than sitting up straight.

"Tyler, let me ask you a question," she said, "how old are you exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Fifteen, turning Sixteen this June. Why? he asked her with a puzzled expression, he was curious as to why she wanted to know, and he was also nervous, so it led to one of his tics, messing with his gold wedding band...

Back to top Go down

Mana
Fifteen? Younger than Mana had thought. How had such a boy become the mayor of Twilight Town? Why did he have such high responsibilities? Dealing with all that stuff at such a young age could fuck you up in the head.

"Were you the mayor when Onyx attacked? Was there something you could have done to prevent these deaths?" Mana further asked. She wanted to pry open his thought process. See what he was thinking.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
No, but I was attempting to regain my place as its ruler, considering that it was partially my fault the world was utterly destroyed in the first place. It was because I wasn't able to get a group of people rounded up fast enough that your parents, and everyone that lived there that was hiding in the tunnels, are dead. he explained with a very sad expression.

Back to top Go down

Mana
"So then don't blame yourself. Don't blame anybody," Mana said, her tone calm. "I don't blame you. I don't even blame Onyx. If I blamed Onyx, I would have to blame you, blame everybody else, and blame myself. But there are some things that we cannot help, and we shouldn't shoulder the weight alone."

"I'm not sure what is going on through you head right now, but I can take a guess. Don't dwell on the past, and on the stuff that you could or couldn't have done. Don't lose yourself to the darkness of your heart. Use the experience to strengthen your resolve. Take a look at yourself and start over. Become a better leader if you wish to lead. Become a better fighter if you wish to fight."

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Mana told him she didn't blame him Tyler smiled, it was nice to know that somebody didn't think he had royally fucked up. Thanks Mana...I needed to hear that. he said as he stopped hovering and stood up in front of her, holding a hand out and creating a miniature of Twilight Town, then he turned it into snow and blew it into the air with a small smile. It's just everyone blames me for so much now, It's comforting to know someone doesn't blame me. he said as he looked at her with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Mana
Mana smiled. It was a sad kind of smile. She got up. "I'm gonna go now, Tyler. It was nice meeting you," she said and walked away. Today, as it turned out, would not be the day that she met Xramu. However, she was going to talk to one of her supposed cousins today.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
It was nice meeting you Too Mana. he said as the girl got up and left, leaving him alone with his thoughts, something he didn't like. So, opening a corridor of light behind him he took a single step backwards and closed it, returning to his home...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top