» Marionette
iEliminate4U EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
iEliminate4U EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
iEliminate4U EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
iEliminate4U EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
iEliminate4U EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

iEliminate4U

Go down

iEliminate4U Empty iEliminate4U

Post by Vanitas on December 16th 2013, 5:16 pm

Vanitas, in character, is collecting money for an unknown goal.

PM me for details regarding an assassination. This is covert, not known to characters lest the employer and Vanitas, and has a 100% guaranteed success rate.

Be warned - Payments are up front, and Vanitas can be payed off again to halt an assassination as long as the money amount is greater than the amount paid to assassinate a character.

There is no failure to assassinate unless Vanitas dies, in which case, your munny is not returned, because when Vanitas comes back to life (and he will, eventually), he will continue his attempts. 1 fee equals 1 death. You may pay for multiple assassinations up front.

Employers cannot be targets for assassination, and may buy protection services as long as they hold a contract. Previous Employers get a discount, as well as the ability to buy protection without an outstanding contract.

This information is spread throughout the worlds black markets and underground, so if your character does not go to those places, they cannot know of Vanitas as of the time of this posting.

Fees vary based on Employer and Target.

Transactions (not names) will be documented here. People who employ Vanitas will not be known in character, nor their targets unless the employer lets word out.
Vanitas
Vanitas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum