I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open)

Post by Alexander on December 17th 2013, 10:21 pm

Alexander returned her harsh tone with great candor and a still gentle tone, looking up at the snow that fell. "Sorry," he told them all. "I don't mean to do it. I'm still learning to repress the cold." All at once, the snow stopped and the fog once more came to fill in the area. "But... yes, I suppose I was making it snow, if only for a little while." He said this almost dreamily, as if he weren't certain it was him at all who was doing it. Alexander turned his weary gaze to Felonix, his voice becoming harsh and demanding, though not vicious or threatening. "Have you heard anything of my hunters?"

He asked this with the hope that they had been disbanded, and if Felonix had not heard anything from the rest of them, then perhaps he could rest easy in knowing they were gone. Something he had birthed that was remnant of his shadow, that should be destroyed. He did not indicate this with his mannerisms, save for the venom the dripped from his mouth. Those electric eyes looked into Felonix, new eyes. Not the hetero-chromatic ones of before. These were uniform, neon, and almost glowing in the fog.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open)

Post by Felonix on December 17th 2013, 10:41 pm

Felonix looked back at Alexander after being addressed, his question lingering in the air. His face remained expressionless as he was stared down by the man. The snow stopped falling as fog reintroduced itself to the area, pierced only by Alexander's gaze.

No news he responded, his deep voice almost seeming to echo from the newfound silence of the area. I would supposed they've disbanded after you're slight disappearance. The gaze from the hooded man continued staring at him, the color in his eyes further signifying his changes.

And you? Alexander? The emphasis on the man's name was not meant to be taken as offensive, it solely served to point out that Felonix understood that this was hardly the man whom had found his ship months ago. Whether he had changed for better or worse could not be determined at the time in his eyes.

I figured that was the BlueMan's group. He cocked his head, with the sarcastic playfulness that he had become used to. Again, he meant no ill intention, but after he drew from his cigarette, his words would again sting through the fog, coated with the same curious sarcasm as before, speaking to a man who was no longer among the group.

You wouldn't happen to know anything, would you BlueMan?

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) - Page 2 Feloni11

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 19th 2013, 7:45 pm

Alexander nodded at Felonix, turning his eyes back to Tyler and Kia. The cold glare softened afterwards, and he spoke saying, "Yes. That was the BlueMan's group in the end." He smirked, a sense of peace seeming to roll off of him. "The BlueMan is gone. He won't be back if I can help it." He looked over to the arm concealed by his cloak, the chain and sword bound to his arm covered by the cloth. "Yet, his legacy will linger on for long enough." Alexander turned away from the group. "I came here to sate my curiosity," he explained, walking away into the fog. "Consider it sated."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 19th 2013, 7:48 pm

When Alexander started to walk away into the fog Tyler took a few quick steps forward, placing a hand on his friends shoulder. Alex, don't leave, you and I have some catching up to do. So for old times sake, will you stick around for just a bit longer? he asked his friend, curious as to what exactly Felonix and Alex were talking about...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 20th 2013, 1:35 pm

Alexander paused as Tyler's hand caught his shoulder, not turning his head or casting a glance. Instead, he spoke into the fog as he shook the boy's hand off. "Not just yet," Alexander told Tyler. "I have some things to attend to." He raised his metal arm, letting its silhouette free into fog. "I have big plans for the worlds," Alexander stated as he walked away. "I hope to see the changes come to fruition... in due time, of course."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2