I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) Empty The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open)

Post by Takeshi on December 14th 2013, 6:54 pm

Port Royal. A town filled to the brim with nobility, poverty, and almost the most important thing of all, Pirates. It was one of the recently returned worlds, and needless to say it interested him, Especially considering one of the legends he had heard about this place....needless to say when he got there it was very dark, so, holding his right hand up he created a orb of Light, tossing it up to hover above him so he could see. He would then walk through the town, looking for something to do....

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) Empty Re: The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open)

Post by Noshira on December 14th 2013, 7:15 pm

Noshira had arrived in Port Royal an hour ago, and he had spent his time wandering around. During that time, he saw no one. He is now sitting on top of a building, taking a rest and getting a better view of the world. Down below, he sees a light appear, and person illuminated below it. He doesn't know who it was, but he seems oddly familar. Finally, another person. Noshira drops down from the building, landing a few feet from Tyler. "Hey, how's it going?"
Noshira
Noshira

Back to top Go down

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) Empty Re: The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open)

Post by Demondchild2 on December 14th 2013, 7:17 pm

Out of a dock near by raven, walking on ice, sees Tyler. She runs up to him." Sup ty!"

Last edited by Demondchild2 on December 14th 2013, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demondchild2
Demondchild2

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 14th 2013, 7:20 pm

When he heard the person drop down next to Him Twilight Blade Flashed into his free hand and was pointed at Noshiras throat, but then he heard him speak and let out the breath he was holding. Sorry, You scared me. He said, his voice only slightly higher in pitch than his sixteen year old son's...The man Noshira Knew, Sebastian Saikou. Then He saw Xern and smiled, he had been waiting for him to heal, but something told him that today wouldn't end up with their rematch happening....

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 14th 2013, 7:27 pm

A kraken, a titan, and an explosion.

These were the three things that had heralded the World's End. Alexander was here for its destruction, one of the people charged to defend this world against its ensuing Armageddon. Obviously, they had failed in their trial. By miracle alone did Alexander survive the explosion that destroyed this world, taken away to the place he had called home: the Castle of Dreams.  While it was not the only world destroyed during Kronos' release it was one that he had tried desperately to prevent. He and other brave souls mounted a naval battle against the mighty Kraken, only to be repulsed as the creature sank beneath the waves, dooming the world to a rebirth by...  what, exactly? How did the world return, and did this mean that Jungle World was back as well?

Alexander shook his head as he bore his cloak down the empty streets of Port Royal, exploring the newly restored town. Though it was the world he was charged with defending he had never actually set foot here outside of the battle on the seas. The town was littered with the poor and pubs. Lots of pubs, actually, and were this another life Alexander would indulge in the liquor they offered. However, he was not here to sight see. Rather he was here to assess the state of the world he had failed.

Were the people back? Were they actually people or just facsimiles? A stupid question-- Alexander felt their souls. They were real, but were they the same people? Death was hardly so reversible, or so he believed. Then again, with news of Tarsi somehow being alive reaching his ears he had admittedly had confused feelings on the subject of death. Perhaps it was not so permanent after all, and definitely not to a Dissident. Definitely not to their king.

A light appeared in the distant fog of the moonlight town, penetrating through to Alexander's eyes as he locked onto it. "Magic," he observed. He modified his statement, not being sure with, "Probably." He did not increase his stride, merely continued forward at a steady pace through the fog, his cloak billowing behind him, frost exhaled from his mouth. The souls he had taken on at the Keyblade Graveyard had unlocked his old abilities long lost. His control over the wind was greater, his ice powers had returned... sound had become space.

His footsteps and figure were masked by the fog, casting his silhouette to appear as a larger shadow against the cloudy realm behind him while he drew closer.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshira on December 14th 2013, 7:40 pm

As Tyler points his sword at his throat, Noshira's eyes widen in surprise. But then he takes the sword away and he lets out a sigh of relief. "Sorry, didn't mean to." He looks closer at him, noticing an uncanny resemblance to someone he knew. "Would you know someone named Sebastian? You look eerily similar to them. I'm Noshira by the way. pleasure to meet you, besides the whole sword to the throat thing." He holds out his hand for a handshake, a smile on his face. Tyler might have made a move to strike him, but Noshira was a trusting guy, and decided that Tyler was probably a good guy. He notices the other person who had approached them. This one he was sure he had never seen before. He smiles at him. "Pleasure to meet you too."
Noshira
Noshira

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 14th 2013, 7:42 pm

When Noshira asked him if he Knew someone Named Sebastian he smiled and nodded. Yes, My Son is named Sebastian Actually. he explained before shaking Noshiras hand with a smile. Hello Noshira, I'm Tyler Saikou. he said with a smile.
As the shadow Bore down on them however Tyler Turned around, Hopes Edge and Twilight Blade Flashing into his hands before The Light revealed who it was, It was Alexander, someone he needed to talk to about certain events...Oh it's just you Alex. Jeez whats with people and scaring me lately? he said with a small smile as his blades disappeared.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 14th 2013, 8:02 pm

As the figure drew blades on Alexander the Dissident King stopped, his sharp, electric eyes staring out and analyzing one of the items. He had intended to jerk it from the boy's hand with his psychokinesis, yet refrained from demonstrating his power and instead nearly revealed Clarent from within his cloak's sleeve in preparation to defend himself. Just as he made a movement of his hand at the chains the voice that cut out from the fog brought his attention to the figures in the light, and Alexander stepped closer. "Tyler," he stated with a calm joy, "how pleasant to see you again."

Alexander noticed the presence of two others in the fog, seeing one under the reveal of the light that he did not recognize that he traded a nod towards to show acknowledgment. The other was Xern, a nobody he had met in Prankster's Paradise some days prior. The nobody at the time had a curious aura of cold about him. When Alexander wasn't focusing, he had the same trouble. If he recalled Xern's words correctly, people were tracking him based on the cold aura. Perhaps, Alexander could teach him to suppress it later. He returned his attention back to Tyler and grinned honestly, though his mouth was concealed in shadow alongside the rest of his face. "So, are we out adventuring today," he inquired? "Or business to be taken care of on this world already? It hasn't been back too long, I imagine."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 14th 2013, 8:06 pm

No Business, nor an adventure, I just wanted to see what this world was like, I heard it was one of the older worlds so I wanted to check it out, and aside from the darkness, I kinda like it. he said with a smile as the light around them brightened enough to show everyone around him in full detail. But I can see you've changed, You have this air about you that you didn't have the last Time I saw you like you are now, it's almost like your confident in your power now, rather than content to just teach. he explained with a smile. So It makes me curious, how much have I changed Alex? he asked, wanting to hear an honest answer from his friend...

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on December 14th 2013, 8:11 pm

Can't say it isn't fun, scaring people.

Felonix had been drinking at one of the local bars in Port Royal. Despite the fact that the town seemed to be a bit cleaner than one would picture, you could still find a good pirate bar with cheap whiskey if you knew where to look. After he had had his fill, Felonix left the bar, which had been cloaked by what appeared to be an abandoned hat shop. His sword, Burning Rage, rested casually in its holster on his back, just in case a bar brawl had broken out into something more. The pirates were generally men of code though, which just made for good drinking company. As he left, he had noticed the group of people gathering not far from the doors of the old hat shop and decided to join them, approaching them from behind.

Tyler he said, having overheard the man as he introduced himself. I don't believe we've had the pleasure of a formal meeting. The only other time he had met Tyler was during the battle waged to restore the fallen worlds. He had only managed to give him a word of inspiration at the time before throwing him into the Fallen, and as the battle had ended, most had been separated.

I am known as Felonix, The Forgotten General. He extended his hand forward to Tyler with little expression on his face. He wasn't attempting to be off-putting, but it had been quite a while since the Nobody had a reason to smile. He then turned to the others who were standing there. Xern was among the group, who Felonix gave a nod to, before extending his hand out to Noshira as well.

Noshira, was it? Whether or not Noshira had shaken his hand, Felonix would casually light up a cigarette as he turned towards the other.

Blueman he said, with a casual nod in Alexander's direction. The two of them still had much to discuss, but that could wait for another time.

The Remnant of Change in The World of Pirates (Open) Feloni11

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 14th 2013, 8:14 pm

When someone from the battle against the Styx appeared Tyler turned to face him and recognized him as the one who had helped him get up to the Styx when it had taken to the skies! He then introduced himself as Felonix, and with that Tyler nodded at him. It's A Pleasure to Finally meet you Felonix. he said with a smile.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshira on December 14th 2013, 8:20 pm

Noshira looks in confusion at Tyler. "Sebastian is your son? He looked older than you." He hears Tyler talking to someone else and turns to see Alexander appearing out of the fog. He returns the nod that Alexander gives him, not recognizing him but wanting to be friendly. He listens to Alex and Tyler talk until Felonix appears. Man, there are a lot of people here tonight. Noshira returns the handshake, a smile on his face despite the fact that Felonix wasn't smiling. "Yeah, that's right. Nice to meet you Felonix."
Noshira
Noshira

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 14th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Tyler..." Alexander nodded, and closed his eyes in clear thought. Had Tyler changed since their last meeting? Was it even so easy to know? He say the boy at Twilight Town, demonstrating that he had a more level head than most others present, but how much did that mean? To Alexander, it meant practically nothing in honesty. It could have been an indication of change and maturity, but even despite what Alexander perceived as youthful impulse Tyler had always demonstrated a marked deal more restraint than most. Then again, being married at such a young age? Alexander wasn't entirely sure how to weigh that.

"I'm happy that you would ask me such a question," Alexander said earnestly as another figure appeared. Felonix, a man from Alexander's previous existence as the BlueMan. He was weary of the figure to say the least, but he seemed on good terms with Tyler. Maybe, Tyler was changing. "I can not say for sure," he replied to Tyler. "You seem more confident. Calmer." He cast a curious gaze towards Felonix. "More open to your allies as well, I might venture. These are good traits to possess." His smile was still hidden under the cloak, and his speaking tone did not betray the expression.

"But yes, you yourself have hit the nail upon its head." He clenched his fist and the fog in the area immediately turned to snow and sank to the earth. All the fog that entered would do the same. "Something changed in the worlds," he stated, "and something has changed within me as well. I have accepted what I am, and though I have not forgiven my past I have faith in my future enough to press forward." Alexander approached the young man, a hand slowly outstretching to touch the boy's forehead. "If I may?"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 14th 2013, 8:29 pm

When Alex asked his permission to do something Tyler nodded, he trusted alex wouldn't hurt him, and he was curious as to what he would do. Go ahead Alex. he said with a calm expression.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on December 14th 2013, 8:33 pm

Felonix listened as everyone talked. The BlueMan had clenched his hand tight as he spoke, the fog around them slowly turned to snow. Something seemed amiss about the BlueMan that Felonix had met upon waking up in the Great Maw. Tyler and Felonix had only met the one time before, but he could agree with the BlueMan's words. Tyler seemed to be an ally worth having.

As the man reached out towards Tyler, Felonix slowly moved his right hand back to the hilt of his sword without speaking. He didn't draw it, but BlueMan's movements seemed strange, and in case something happened the general would be prepared. However, Tyler gave him permission, and Felonix removed his hand, returning to his cigarette. He continued staring at BlueMan, however, getting the sense that this was not the man who had found him after his crash in Radiant Gardens.

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 14th 2013, 9:02 pm

Alexander hand extended into two fingers that touched the boy's forehead. This close, his soul sense felt like it had kicked into hyper drive. He began to read Tyler's very essence, picking up the most relate-able experience the boy had to Alexander. At the brushing of the finger tips to brow, Alexander could hear it in the background. It was like static, white noise from an empty signal. Yet, they were screaming loudly behind the field of static, pleas for mercy and life, snuffed out in a wave of shrieks and terrified shouts. Twilight Town was falling, and Alexander was experiencing it in a minor capacity through the boy's mind. Such was the intimacy of the connection-- Alexander would experience Tyler's greatest failure.

But this had a trade. Tyler would also experience Alexander's failure. A little girl, sniffling, as her world was turned upside down that Alexander held in his lap. The fires around them, and the snap of her neck. This was their trade: all the lives they had failed to save would be revealed to one another in a brief, shocking moment of revelation. Alexander would withdraw his hand shortly after, nodding to Tyler with his strange eyes examining the boy. "You have changed," Alexander replied calmly. "You have experienced true suffering. But," he cautioned, "how has it changed you? What would you give up for the greater good?"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 14th 2013, 9:44 pm

While Alexander saw his greatest Failure, the day his home fell to darkness, he saw something different, things that he slowly came to realize were Alexanders own gruesome failures, each one leading to a different death, each at his hands, and some met fates worse than death, several became monsters anyway! And by the time it was all over Tyler was speechless, he wouldn't even bother to answer Alexanders question, he was still too shell-shocked from the new light in which he saw his friend....

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 14th 2013, 10:46 pm

"Wait wait wait! Sabastion your son! Your the same age as him right, how is that....... Magic. Magic made him the same age as you." Xern let's him self fall to the ground, landing nicely on snow." So your saying Sebs your son? Dose that mean that Kia is his mom? How dose that work? Isn't she just a little bit older, damn must be hard watching you son grow right before your up eyes in just a matter of minutes." Xern seems to be really sleepy." Ahh wake me up for when your 40 and Sebs 110 will you." Xern says this sarcastically.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on December 15th 2013, 1:17 am

Kia was walking along Port Royal, wearing nothing but a simple red dress and some red sandals. She was glad that these were one of the fallen worlds that were saved by her and other warriors that fought the fallen worlds for it, As she wandered off in thought a few voices interrupted her. Kia looked up and saw her husband and a few other men she didn't know. But there was Alexander, Someone who use to be her friend, a traitor, a psychopath, an anemiac in her eyes. She was unaware that the man had yet changed, She ran over to them quickly summoning Lightning Edge and stepping in front of her husband as he spoke. She raised the sword to Alexander's chest and looked at him with pure hate in her eyes. "Step away from my husband you filthy, amnesic, psychotic, peasant, You PIECE OF SHIT!!!" She spat, each word with pure hatred as she raised the sword higher to his throat. Due to her small height, she still glared at Alexander not taking her eyes off of him and not acknowledging the others.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 15th 2013, 1:25 am

"Woah Kia hold on, I don't know why he's a piece of shit but calm down, no negative energy when I'm still on my experimental period. If you stay like this I could turn into vex and then kill you all." Xern says this with fright in his eyes.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 15th 2013, 6:05 am

Alexander ignored Xern, who seemed to change moods like the average person changed socks. He had already demonstrated that he did not care for Tyler's apparent surprise at the end of their psychic link, instead attempting to be funny and in Alexander opinion, more than simply failing coming off as a bit of an asshole. Alexander had turned to address Tyler, only to find Kia there bearing a sword at his chest. She spat insults and vulgarities, and yet, Alexander's expression seemed more hurt than anything else.

A dress, and some sandals. Odd choice of clothing on this chilly eve, but then again it was hardly expected that it be snowing in this small, localized area. It was Alexander's doing, turning the fog around them into flakes of snow as he had been for a while prior. A gentle smile on this face, he rubbed his fingers tightly along the blade, cutting their fat and letting his blade run down its length before withdraw his hand, and allowing them to see the wounds seal up right before their eyes.

"Filthy," Alexander began, "is a bit odd to say. I'm quite confident I've been keeping my hygiene habits in fair order." He seemed to smile at this as he continued, "Amnesiac is not true any more, as I have regained full recollection of my past." His eyes flickered to Kia as he said this. "All of it. Psychotic... well, I can't disprove that except by my long term actions though I understand why you would go that direction, but Peasant?" He shook his head. "I'm not sure why you would call me a peasant. Though, I understand the piece of shit part." He finished with his smile hidden in the blackness of his hood, his voice seemingly collected with a mild hint of joy and amusement within.

"I can tell you've gotten more warlike Kia..." Alexander's metallic hand motioned to the blade. "You may need to clean that sword," he told her with a soothing tone, "as my body is entirely poison. Should a normal person have my body, they will die."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 15th 2013, 10:13 am

After Alex and his wife were finished Yelling at each other Tyler looked up at the both of them. Love, It's fine, Alex is back to his normal self, but what he was before has changed him more than you know. Tyler would say, a look of profound sadness on his face as he realized just how badly Alexander had failed in his own life, and how his own failure paled in comparison. At any rate, this isn't how I expected the reunion to happen. he said with a grin as he slid his hands into his pockets, at home despite, or maybe because of the cold that Alex was creating. Now then, can we please not argue and fight right now? It's a little cold and after all, We're all friends here, despite what you might think of Alex Love. he said as he looked at Alex. And would you kindly stop creating all this snow Alex? he asked Alex with a shiver, it was starting to get really cold now that he thought about it.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 15th 2013, 3:47 pm

"Ahh,but I like the snow" Xern says this with a smile once he got control of his emotions, and kept himself from going dark." Don't worry, I'll make the cold dissipate." Xern use ing his powers creates a jacket made of ice." Here wear this, it's made from a magic ice letting you stay nice and warm, even in freezing environments."

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on December 15th 2013, 8:53 pm

Kia's teeth gritted as Alexander spoke, and touched her blade. He repeated all of her insults and commented on them like a smart ass, Her hand tightened the grip of Lightning Edge and dropped it down to her side as he mentioned poison. Her husband mentioned that he went back to his normal self and that they were all friends no matter what she thought of Alex, So Alex was normal again? It wasn't quite right... But she pretended to go along with it, not sure whether her husband was lying or not.. She desummoned Lightning Edge back to it's regular elements as her husband and the boy with the blue hair mentioned snow, Which she finally recognized as she held her left palm out and a small snowflake landed and dissolved. "So, you made all this snow?" She asked Alexander, some anger still in her tone.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on December 15th 2013, 10:22 pm

Felonix watched the entire interaction, first as Xern laid down in the snow and BlueMan and Tyler exchanged their memories. Out of nowhere, Kia came past Felonix in a rush, screaming at BlueMan... No.. Alexander? Something he had done had clearly pissed her off, but Tyler had stepped between Alexander and Kia, claiming Alexander had become something different for a while.

The cigarette in his hand had turned into a long stick of ash as Felonix realized he had stopped paying attention to it throughout the interaction. He dropped it to the ground as he grabbed another one from his jacket, lighting it up. He turned to Alexander once again. He would have questioned him as to what he had changed into, or changed from, but Kia began asking him a question. Deciding not to interrupt, Felonix turned his attention now to the cigarette in his hand once again, staring up into the sky as he blew his smoke. The snow that was being questioned had seemed to be falling from only a few feet above them, and yet a small bit had already begun to accumulate on the ground. It is, if anything, an interesting sight he thought to himself.

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next