» Marionette
Snakes and Ladders (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Snakes and Ladders (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Snakes and Ladders (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Snakes and Ladders (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Snakes and Ladders (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Snakes and Ladders (Open)

Go down

Snakes and Ladders (Open) Empty Snakes and Ladders (Open)

Post by Terradagger on December 13th 2013, 11:52 pm

Terradagger searched for someone, and to make it worse, he couldn’t remember his name. It seemed that the man had recently changed his identity from Etzolix to Rorschach, but he didn’t know or understand why, and had only heard rumors of such, something that he couldn’t confirm. He looked about worlds low and high, but this was the first time he had stopped in a place long enough to ask the honest questions.

He asked guardsmen and citizens regularly as he passed through, making his way to the castle. He asked around then, searching for answers, but he couldn’t find them. The man had given up his seat at Castle Oblivion during the World’s Congress, and he couldn’t understand it.

But he was starting to get an inkling (ha) of an idea when he realized he had nowhere to find this man. More than anything, he wanted to ask him questions about the worlds and their existence, what exactly had happened, and if he had more proof than his word against Shirou’s about the existence of the Aoi thief.

Where was he?

Back to top Go down

Snakes and Ladders (Open) Empty Re: Snakes and Ladders (Open)

Post by Demondchild2 on December 14th 2013, 12:06 am

[Do to pay attention to this.]

Last edited by Demondchild2 on December 14th 2013, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Demondchild2
Demondchild2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 14th 2013, 12:09 am

As vex(a different personality of Xern) walks around, he sees some one, a person with a look of frustration, or confusion. The person is kinda funny to watch, but vex decides to go to him, and introduce himself." Hello." Vex said, with a evil look, exspeicially the smile, it looks like onyx when he is on a killing spree."I am vex the worrier of darkness."  He smiles even wider, with a wild look in his eye.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Kallinger on December 14th 2013, 12:27 am

"An interesting development." He mumbled to himself, observing the new arrival in the world. It had not been long since he began his travels, in fact, this was one of the first worlds he ventured to. He had grown bored of soaring across the fast infinite that was the sea of skies. You can only look at emptiness in bewilderment for so long before you the eternal inward of your mind fascinated you more.

After all, human curiosity could only be satiated by exploration. Wasn't that the reason most people voluntarily ventured off into the worlds? He had landed his Gummi Ship here, not really knowing how the world would be despite being given vague coordinates to all the worlds. These coordinates just let him know where worlds were located, he would have to manually add in the excess information not provided.

Regardless, he had ventured out and decided to stay the night. Rest was an important and restricting such wouldn't help on his journey. However, how likely was it that he would run into a world leader? He wasn't sure who this burgundy haired individual was but he recalled the meeting that was displayed by this 'Rorschach' individual. Politics, how amusing. Even if there was truth to what he said, it was a clearly a political stunt to help improve his image to some degree. You don't simply give mass murderers a second chance, unless of course, you are a mass murderer yourself.

As much as he tried to push the idea, saying they were in a new era didn't mean they were in a new era. Regardless of this, he had to respect the man being able to hold the meeting. As soon as Jeremi, the new ruler of whatever world they were in, took seat, the meeting seemed to disperse and even the acclaimed Aoi Thief, whoever that was, didn't respect the new man enough to give him his time of day. "I wonder." He thought to himself, unsure if he could pry knowledge out of the person who had just seemed to be confronted.

Walking towards the two he would begin, "Pardon, you're a world leader, aren't you?" He asked, putting his hand up, putting a hold on the other man's introduction, his turned briefly and let him know he would let him continue after he was done speaking to the world leader. His self importance and his own thirst for knowledge made him feel above this other, less interesting, individual. Who gives themselves a title? You earn one.

"I apologize if I'm intruding," He said, turning between the both of them, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. "I just recognized your face from the recent Worlds Congress broadcast." He explained, not wanting to come off secretive or appear to have some hidden agenda behind his question. It was best to give before you can take.
Alan Kallinger
Alan Kallinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on December 14th 2013, 12:33 am

Terradagger nodded as he turned towards Vex, but then found himself interrupted by someone that hadn't introduced himself, but still interjected rather rudely. His eyebrow raised and then furrowed as he realized this, in opposite order, a bit of confusion making its way on his face. He brushed scarlet hair from his eyes before nodding.

"I am the King of Spades of Wonderland, yes?" the man said. The question mark was there in voice and in thought, as surprise seemed to captivate him. It wasn't that the question was strange, but it was the manner that it was asked in. He didn't have much to say to the man and his lack of an introduction seemed salient throughout the brief moments he spent looking him over, the short hair, the overwhelmingly normal clothing.

He turned to Vex and peered into his eyes, a sense of discomfort crawling up his spine. Still, he nodded and shakily smiled, doing what he could to fake it, but he knew he was performing poorly. He turned to the newcomer and asked, "To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 14th 2013, 12:38 am

Vex turned to the newcomer, the wild look still there, but a serious look on his face. " who do you think you are to interrupt our conversation?" Vex pulls a unorthodox looking blade, made from black ice it radiates black ice." This sword was made from evil ice. It can destroy anything."

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Kallinger on December 14th 2013, 12:49 am

"King of Spades, Wonderland." He would definitely remember that. Such knowledge was important to absorb, especially when conducting conversation with someone who influenced the worlds. Before he was able to respond, it seemed that the person next to him was quite the character. He would understand being annoyed about the interruption, but threatening someone with death?

'Vex' was lucky he wasn't barking up the wrong the tree and threatened someone who would destroy him. Even defenseless, Alan wouldn't accept such trite threats. It was obvious this man wasn't important, otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to validate himself through force so quickly. Perhaps he'd be able to test a nerve or two.

His eyes squinted, a silent rage forming in the midst of discontent. It was unfortunate that he had to deal with such petty people on his first outing in the worlds. Were they all filled with buffoons who couldn't properly verbalize themselves? "Unfortunately, I don't subscribe to the belief of universal absolutes." He shot back, with venom dripping down and molesting each word. Each syllable showed his dislike for the man, and even if threatened with death he wouldn't endure such immaturity without some form of retaliation.

"Alan, a new adventurer." He introduced, looking back to Terradagger, not including any of the negative emotions from before. He could decisively decide what his emotions were directed towards and there was no point in reacting poorly to the man who had decided to give him the time of day. He was wary of the other man's next course of action and refrained from continuing further until he calmed down.
Alan Kallinger
Alan Kallinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on December 14th 2013, 1:13 am

Terradagger mustered a more real smile as he turned to Alan and offered his hand for a shake. There was a little bit of a moment of tension between he and Vex, If you could call it something so simple. Rarely had he seen something quite so dramatic over something that was, frankly rude, but definitely not a ripple in the morals of the universe.

He was hoping that if he just avoided bringing it up, that it would simply smooth itself over. Although, he was fairly confused by the sentence that Alan had spat back, the very nature of it complex, but still saying something that meant… almost nothing to him. He wondered at his inquiry of Worlds Congress.

“You were watching the broadcast?” he asked with a bit of confusion. He’d almost forgotten that he was looking for someone at the beginning of this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 14th 2013, 1:23 am

Seeing that his sword didn't intimidate either of the people in front of him, he put his sword away, and pulled out a thing of ice and then he collapsed, when he stood up a gain he looked different. "How did I get here? Who is this person here with the weird look? Sorry for my rude ness." Xern seems to be bewildered by the new person. " hello terra."

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Kallinger on December 14th 2013, 1:36 am

A change of personality? It was either a bluff for the power he didn't hold or he had multiple personalities. A natural skeptic, he believed that this was the former, the personality change being too convenient of a way to get out of a hostile situation, however, he wouldn't push forward. Vex wasn't worth the waste of effort. He turned back to Terra and shook his hand, allowing the situation to smooth over.

"Yes, I was." He answered, the very next part of the conversation becoming delicate. What could he ask to get the information he wanted? What information did he even want? It was difficult to prioritize with so much on the table but choosing from the spectrum of infinity made things much too complicated and incoherent. "If I may ask, who is Rorschach, really? The same goes for The Aoi Thief, both the acclaimed brother and the one accused."

Even if he was a bit blunt about it, he wanted to see the initial response the leader would have. If he was lucky, the leader would ramble on a bit or give some semblance of information he could latch to in order for him to push the conversation forward. There were many important figures and, honestly, it had gone to hell and looked like a mess in the Worlds' Congress. Maybe, the world leaders weren't as competent as the civilians thought they were. If anything, that was the most frightening revelation of the entire broadcast.

He would allow Vex to join the conversation, however, he would still hold a grudge against him. "If you're going to threaten someone's life you might as well fulfill the promise." He thought, spitefully. He knew he couldn't defend himself either, however, having called the bluff he felt himself justified in downsizing the person within his mind. None of his judgement would form on his calm and collected face.
Alan Kallinger
Alan Kallinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on December 14th 2013, 7:26 pm

He shook his head as the question rang in his ears. In fact, he'd hoped for answers to the exact same questions, but he wasn't sure that he'd ever have the opportunity to answer them in truth. He looked at Alan and frowned. "I'm afraid I've no idea who either of these two really are. There are rumors that Rorschach and Etzolix are the same people, but memory fails me. I've slumbered for two years and only recently have woken, so I'm a bit behind in the politics of the worlds."

He wondered at why the man cared, but to be fair, it was a valid concern for anyone in the worlds. Not so much about Rorschach, but mostly about the Aoi thief. He knew that the Aoi thief was highly tied to Shirou, and Etzolix said that they were the same person.

He turned to Vex, someone that just asked how he had gotten there. It took a moment for Terradagger to even realize that the possibility was very real that there were two people within the one body, but that seemed unlikely, definitely a dark magic. Still, he wasn't entirely sure what to think of it, and watched him wearily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Kallinger on December 15th 2013, 10:45 pm

Alan internally frowned. It seemed that not even the world leaders were necessarily knowledgeable in the fields he required. A lack a communication was definitely evident in their interactions. It should've been no surprise that the King of Wonderland was no exception. Perhaps Rorschach -- or was it Etzolix? -- would be the key to all of this information. There was no need to threaten his own life by questioning Shirou, but if Rorschach's location couldn't be find, then he'd have no choice.

"Rorschach is rumored to be Etzolix," He began, confirming the rumor verbally before continuing, "Who is Etzolix and what are his roles in the worlds?" He asked, playing off the 'curious citizen' role he had been using up to this point. There wasn't much else he could do aside ask some questions that might bear fruit considering his last bundle had failed. This world leader did admit to having been asleep for the last two years, maybe he was too out of the loop to question appropriately.

Even then, he must know someone who is in the loop. If anything, he could lead him to someone with the answers if he didn't have the the answers himself. Good, good. A back up plan and a direction to take the conversation if he had chosen poorly. It was unfortunate. Maybe, Terradagger's indifference in the Worlds Congress wasn't fueled by wisdom, but indifference. His act never broke, however, deep inside he continued to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on December 16th 2013, 2:18 am

Terradagger looked the man over. He asked many questions, and this wouldn't go unnoticed. Still, they were questions with what seemed to be genuine curiosity. Though there were often the thoughts of the citizens that were voiced to him, they were rarely voiced in such a way as to almost interrogate. True, these were worthy questions, but these kinds of questions rarely went asked.

Still, Terradagger had to think on it. If Rorschach was Etzolix, then there had been much that had changed in the man, and there would be more to come. Still, he didn't know Etzolix very well at all. "My memory fades, but what I do remember of him is little. He ruled that Castle Oblivion, and it seemed that he had his hand in quite a bit of pies, almost as many as Sicarius. He seemed to have quite the complex fabrics of movement woven, but then..." he thought on it with a mad chuckle. "I've seen nothing of yet. He could be a man of wonder, someone who has quite the delicate schemes, or a man of opportunity, someone that simply takes advantage in quite unusual circumstances. Fact is, I'm not sure if he's red or black in these coming times..."

"There's war coming, though. I can't say it's that man's doing, but I've much interest in finding him. I too seek many answers that you search for," he admitted. He wondered what the man's reaction would be, but more than anything, he proceeded with the utmost of care. He needed to be sure that danger wouldn't befall him or his nation by trusting this man.

After all, he could hardly trust anyone in times like these. They smelled of oblivion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down