» Marionette
Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Wondering Prt 2 (Open)

Go down

Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  Empty Wondering Prt 2 (Open)

Post by Lenneth on December 12th 2013, 8:10 pm

Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  28jg

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny himself walked through the portal, calling out to his new friend through it to cross into Halloween town as well. He came out from a tree in a similar manner as the portlets from the other holiday towns looked, Len beive it to the the norm here. Though looking back on it he hoped the the black vortex of swirling shadows didn't look too..scary shall we say? hmm Best to proubly hide it a little better. With that and hopefully before Gris crossed it Len altered the appearances of their exit worm hole with some simple illusions to keep it less noticeable as just a random hole in a tree.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Wondering Prt 2 (Open)  Empty Re: Wondering Prt 2 (Open)

Post by Gris on December 13th 2013, 7:43 pm

Gris walked through the portal, turning to see nothing conspicuous. He looked at Lenneth in the eyes and started to walk along the town, passing through the curling hill. He looked with beautiful deep eyes into the distance and his fists started to flex. He wondered at the darkness here. He hadn’t felt that it was this dark before, but, then…

He smiled as he turned. “Len, what’re your plans for the rest of the evening?”
Gris
Gris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 14th 2013, 3:03 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

The man crossed the portal with little trouble our doubt as they entered this world of his. Alright so he was fine now back home. He wondered about this world all the time, it was such a world that enjoyed itself in its humour and theme. It was the centre holiday. With this person safe it was likly time to-

“Len, what’re your plans for the rest of the evening?”

Lenny turned around once he heard the question, it took by a little suprise since this person seemed like he wanted to run off a few moments ago, so much so that Len only react with his true thoughts.

" Not really anything honestly"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Gris on December 17th 2013, 10:46 pm

He wondered when he would let his knowledge of the worlds go. The boy was untrusting, especially of the portals, but he knew that at some point he had to make it more obvious that he knew of the existence of keys and magic. He could tell that this person was quite strong and powerful.

He looked over him and simply smiled. "Maybe we can hang out then. Coffee?" he asked with a bit of a grin, shrugging a little bit as he tried finding his way to a coffee shop.
Gris
Gris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 18th 2013, 12:52 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

Hmm might be dangerous if they got to know each other a little more, Lenny would have to keep making his lies more complex and coherent to fit with each other more and more which would defeat the purpose of him trying to spare this knowleage. But then again he seemed nice enough to maybe not be too pushy for info. Ahh to hell with it its not like he'd tell this Gris everything anyways.

" Sure, lead the way. Anywhere good?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Gris on December 18th 2013, 1:32 pm

"We can go to mine," he said, grinning. He made his way towards a cave, turning back to see Lenneth following, hopefully. As he approached the cave, he bowed a bit, suggesting that it was his (very) humble abode. As he walked in and gestured for Lenneth to sit on a make shift wooden bench that looked like it may or may not have been rescued from a junkyard, he crushed some coffee beans in his hands.

The aroma filled the air, reminding him of simpler mornings. He pressurized water through the grounds that he had made and forced everything down into a pot of what would be weak coffee, tasting a bit bitter. Gris knew that this was the effect of the lack of technology that he had.
Gris
Gris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 20th 2013, 1:42 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny followed while blissfully looking around the place a bit to edgerly as a tourist. It had been a while since his seen this world itself aside from going to christmas town a few weeks back. Halloween was more his style anyways, the little out fits were awesome. Cosplay FOREVER!!

They came to the cave, Lenny bowed after taking a double take a gris doing it. Lenny walked over to the wooden bench, hesitating to sit down for second or two as he dusted the wood down and sat. He took out a red sucker and enjoyed the candy a as the coffee filled the air. " Strong hands, I've only seen people crush them with tools or stones before"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Gris on December 20th 2013, 3:49 pm

"Oh..." he said realizing he needed to lighten up a bit. Maybe he was taking this whole "hide yourself" thing to seriously. He handed a cup of coffee to Lenneth as he set his down on the table in front of the bench, dusting it off a bit. He groaned as he turned towards him, slipping his shirt off for a moment to change into pajamas quickly. He grinned a bit as he slipped into the shirt, more comfortable, and took a look at Lenneth with a bit of a gaze. He sat next to him on the bench, taking the coffee, and drinking it.
Gris
Gris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 20th 2013, 4:43 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny watched as the man removed his shirt and he could thoroughly enjoy this person's flesh. There weren't many other reasons often guys invited Len out so he wondered about Gris's. Taking the coffee happy he sipped it before enjoying its blend and heat on his plate smiling back towards his hose before moving a little closer.

" Thank you, You've got a good body of your own, must work hard. Also is there something on your mind? you look like you thinking quite a bit."

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Gris on December 20th 2013, 4:53 pm

"I've been untruthful," the boy said as he started to explain. "I know more about these worlds than I've let on, but you can never let anyone know too much about yourself. I know why you can run so fast, and I only acted horrified to try and protect myself," he said with a bit of a grin. Still, the comment about his body took him off guard.

"Uhh, thanks," he said with a weird rub of his hand over his chest He stretched the collar of the pajamas to try and feel a little more comfortable.
Gris
Gris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 20th 2013, 5:05 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

"Oh...well then me trying not to freak you out was all for naught then haha" Lenny gested as he drink a little more of his drink. He even smiled a little wider as he appeared to have embarrassed this man a little. " Well thats a relief then, how much do you know and done?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Gris on December 20th 2013, 5:27 pm

"I know of keyblades and the worlds. I know of magic, and in fact, I'm quite glad that I did escape from that retched Realm, because I am not a big fan of the darkness, no. It's a dangerous thing," he said, shaking a finger at Lenneth as he sipped his own coffee. He was getting a bit drowsy, despite the coffee he was drinking.
Gris
Gris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 2nd 2014, 12:17 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Ahh I see...well then for the most part I'm glad to relax a little. Sorry for the most part about hiding stuff from you. I didn't mean to be deceiving though I hope you understand my reasons. Even while the worlds have opened up sometimes its best not to show how...different some of us can be"  Lenny's eyes peered down in soft decent as the man mention his thoughts on the darkness. Reeling himself back as he kept himself now slightly reversed as he shoulder sunk in lower as he kept from looking at gris. He understood how someone might see the other side of a common view perceptive but for him it was always a struggle.  

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down