I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover]

Post by Onyx on December 19th 2013, 8:34 pm

"Welp, That was Pointless. Oi Lady! Shut up! Let the town speak for a second will ya!"

Onyx would shout down to those on the ground, a smirk on his face while the clouds gathered behind him in the sky.

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightmare Worth Living [Hostile Takeover]

Post by Beta Genesis on December 19th 2013, 8:36 pm

"Go fuck yourself." Was all that Axis could afford to respond with. Not even bothering an effort to spare the man a glance. She focused on approaching both Tyler and Sicarius.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 19th 2013, 8:38 pm

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Onyx would shout back towards her more black clouds gathering in one solitary place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on December 19th 2013, 8:40 pm

The flames died down and Sicarius formed from flames to his physical body, standing in the ashes of the Reaver. "Seems like another bites the dust," he said, pulling out a pair of sunglasses. "Or should I say, ashes." He then put the sunglasses on and grinned at nobody in particular. He then yelled at Tyler, "Yeah, that's right, run you spineless little bitch. Can't even protect your own summon. No surprise you couldn't save Twilight Town." Sicarius was throwing all the punches today. For fun.

He lowered his sunglasses when Axis spoke to him and odd creatures approached him. Three tendrils of Darkness shot from Sicarius towards the three strange creatures heading for him, before they could get too close. "It's always my brother with you guys. 'Shi-shi this', 'Shi-shi that'. Really hurts my feelings, y'know. Am I not interesting enough for you?"

Onyx and Axis then had an exchange. "I would!" he shouted, adding on to it with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 19th 2013, 8:47 pm

When the man from before Taunted him Tyler rolled his eyes, what he didn't know was that despite it's death on this Plane, the reaver was a quick healer, it would be back soon enough. And as for the jab at him about Twilight Town? He had long ago forgiven himself for it. Go ahead, talk about my home and how I couldn't protect it, your taunts don't do anything you little whiny bitch. he said as he started whining about how people were always talking about his brother.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on December 19th 2013, 9:00 pm

Typical. Her eyes gave a roll. Still she would not bother. It wasn't worth an ounce of energy to waste upon. Unless he made an unwelcome advance upon herself or others. It was then that Sicarius finally ended his barrage. To which somehow Tyler had managed to survive such intensity. Assumed to be the help of the Reaver summon. As long as he was still breathing and walking. Then all was good.

When Sicarius finally allowed his attention to draw to her. All undesirable comments aside. Axis merely shrugged her shoulders at the comment. Something about being hurt feelings at the mention of Shirou. Perhaps it was a little jealousy for the attention his brother obtained. Maybe it was family issues. Either way, it held no intrigue. It was immaterial at the moment. However, that wouldn't stop her from commenting back. "Sorry. There's only room for one Velox when it comes to my interests and he got to it first." Another arrogant remark. Not that he would take it personally. That didn't make it any less satisfying to say. At the acknowledgement of Onyx's words with his own. Axis sounded with a sigh of annoyance. Before finally rushing in at the blue haired man. "Let's just get straight to the point." Speed became her as the nobody forced herself forward. Both Ignited Soul and Volt Affliction drawn. A diagonal slash with both being attempted. Though it would more than likely miss. She would start small and work her way up to bigger things. "The hell you doing here Sicarius?"
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on December 19th 2013, 11:35 pm

Sicarius' Ferrum blades appeared in his hands as he blocked Axis' attack. He shrugged. "Y'know, I was in the neighborhood, saw a giant Bullshit Ovary and I decided to kill it. Which reminds me." Sicarius closed his eyes for a moment and suddenly, a small red and black marble appeared in front of his face. He opened his mouth and "nommed" it. What it was was the soul of the Bullshit Ovary he just killed, so it couldn't come back. Sicarius didn't believe in phoenix downs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on December 20th 2013, 1:51 am

Sure enough. Both keyblades were matched by a set of blades that the Thief willed into use. Blocked and deflected within the blink of an eye. When her blades were forced to a stop. Axis pushed herself back. Allowing space between them once more. It was then she noticed a round object appear before him. Something that resmebled a red and black marble. That he proceeded to swallow without hesitation. There was so much uncertainty as to what the object actually was. The fact that he had swallowed it whole. Was unsettling to say the least. "The hell?" She would let out. A brow raised at the man upon his actions. "You know what. Nevermind. I probably don't want to know anyway." There was no point in getting distracted now. Not when plans were just starting to take off. Not bothering to pay it anymore mind. Axis rushed towards Sicarius again. This time twirling in a 360 motion as she did. Essentially putting herself in a spin cycle with both keyblades laid horizontal to either side of her. Though the attack would more than likely miss again. If not, then both blades would continuously hack at him until Axis decided to stop or was forced to out of diziness.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on December 20th 2013, 11:01 am

Zeferoth was torn about that to do. He wanted to take on Onyx more than anyone, but then again Shirou's brother may know something about Oriel and where she is. His crimson gaze shifted from Onyx to Sicarius, and back to Onyx. He knew that if they were going to fight Onyx, he would need more than just himself. He pointed a clawed finger at Onyx giving him a death glare.

One day, I will end your life myself. He promised before turning and running to help Axis. He leapt into the air expanding his dragon wings. He pulled out his pistol and rained down a barrage of fast moving energy bolts at Sicarius.

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan
Zeferoth
Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on December 20th 2013, 12:33 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Sicarius saw Zeferoth run and apparently grow wings and pull out a pistol. "The fuck is this guy?" Sicarius muttered. Sicarius ran towards the spinning Axis, bursting into flames before they could make contact. The flames passed through Axis and traveled a farther distance away, any bullets passing through them. This would also mean that the barrage of bullets sent down by Zeferoth would instead fall upon Axis. Sicarius reformed a small distance away.

"Hey, Zeffy-boy, didn't know you were on my side today," Sicarius sneered, "or are you really that bad at fighting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on December 20th 2013, 1:10 pm

Desio’s eyes widened as he witnessed everything. This was actually happening. While everyone else was fighting, the Wayward Grace had removed his sash, deciding to tie it upon a post, as he assumed it would merely get in his way. As he did so, he noticed that Axis was suddenly in the path of danger. Desio's body gained a brief shield of wind, as he dashed towards Axis, expelling a burst of wind towards the ground, giving him an intense burst of speed as he used the momentum to pluck Axis out of the way. Normally he would use this technique to attack, but this time, he felt as if it would be a better idea to help Axis. Still, he paid for his apparent bravery, as he was grazed along his back, crashing with Axis in his arms. Seething, trying to get over the pain, Desio raised himself to his feet slowly, helping Axis as well. “You okay there?” Desio asked. "That could have gone a bit better."
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro on December 22nd 2013, 9:34 am

"What was all that for? Honestly it's like there trying to make his ego bigger."

Pestilence spoke to himself as he hung his head low. He was watching that giant, whatever it was fight. The mummy he had been talking long since had runaway. Pestilence had simply stayed where he was sitting watching the fight that occurred with an apathetic face. When it went was destroyed in the flames of the mystery man, he yawned. That's all that huge creature had to offer? He looked up towards Onyx who people seemed to be ignoring, however he saw the clouds forming in place around him above his head.....HOW!? When they had gone to Africa they said it was impossible to contact him, let alone control him. One thing was for sure he was going to need more life force. Pestilence jumped up from the bench. Knocking through the people who gathered and ran towards the building Onyx. When he approached six snakes came out of his back and gripped send catapulting him into the air. Ten more snakes appeared from his sides  five on each side and each would  go to constrict Onyx while biting into him. However, rather then inject the poison into him they were transferring some of the life force that Pestilence drained from this world into Onyx. The clouds would continue to gather, however he needed to put up a ruse.

"I don't know who you are. However, you were branded a terrorist, unlike the others I refuse to ignore one who has caused so much damage to this place!"

Pestilence would speak with false rage dropping off his tongue. The snakes looked to constrict even more while they false attacked. The apathy in pestilences eyes replaced with false anger while prepping Onyx for what he had to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 22nd 2013, 9:43 am

Onyx would smirk while he allowed the snakes to wrap around him and constrict him to the top of the pumpkin. He knew Pestilence showed up, and the look he was giving him....well it wasn't the first they used a ploy like this. Onyx screamed in pain, acting like the venom was messing with him. He forced all the veins in his body to glow acting as though the venom was causing him great pain, even though actually it was causing him to be able to call upon more clouds to form. He twisted and turned on top of that and cursed the mystery boy  for what he was doing.

"When I get out of this kid, you had better start praying!"

Onyx screamed to him trying to get up, however the snakes simply constricted his body more and he would glow even brighter. Meanwhile a look of pain was plastered while he had this false struggle in his head his smile grew ten times larger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on December 22nd 2013, 10:51 am

Shit! Zeferoth had forgotten about him for a while. He turned and put his hands together gathering energy. At first the ball of energy was no bigger than a base ball, but it slowly grew bigger and bigger the glow hiding his hands.

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan
Zeferoth
Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on December 22nd 2013, 1:28 pm

Sicarius frowned as some guy went and saved Axis. He sighed, but he made no move to attack. His only interest had been attacking the giant vagina that the kid summoned. It was them who insisted on fighting him, though he wouldn't just sit there and take the hits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 22nd 2013, 3:13 pm

Onyx felt himself being energized beyond his reserves by Pestilence who looked as though he was attacking him. He felt the life force filling him and the veins that were lighting up underneath his skin slowly died down. When he felt he took enough he lit the snakes aflame in a blue fire, granted really it was all for show. Onyx and Pestilence could both put on a show when they had too. Onyx who was now standing before a shocked Pestilence would blast him with a lava blast. Though the lava he was hit him with was cold lava it would leave the mark as if he was burned. When Pestilence fell down "injured", Onyx would jump up raising his Amaran arm to the sky. The clouds above him were dark, pitch black and enough had gathered. The sound of a storm rumbling could be head though this was not a storm. Onyx had a smirk on his face as the rumbling grew louder. Time for the second show of the comeback tour.

"COME FORTH NDABE ZITHA!"

Onyx screamed towards the skies. The gigantic beast began to take shape from the clouds above. Every detail on the beast came to life as it's giant head peered down at the town. Immediately it's massive wings came to life and it swooped down breathing down upon the land a blast of hellfire and brimstone that would ignite destroy shatter this town. It took off flying landing not in the main square being far too big. Instead it came down nearby it's massive body destroying the block it fired more massive shots of hell fire and brimstone and move about smashing buildings with his massive body being no match for the town.

Meanwhile Onyx still stood atop the pumpkin tower, watching the dragon begin what was soon to be a massive salvation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 22nd 2013, 3:24 pm

When A giant dragon came forth spewing fire Tyler looked at it in rage, Onyx was here to kill everyone in this world, much like he did with his own home. He would not stand for this, Onyx would die today. ONYX! YOU HAD BETTER START YOUR RUNNING! he said as he opened a corridor of light, running into it and appearing on the roof next to him, he had opened it where he thought he would find Onyx based on the general area his voice was coming from, but he would be fine with this. He held his hand up, his palm facing the Amaran, he then swiped his palm backwards, a wall of blood appearing in front of onyx before spiraling in on him with tremendous force!

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 22nd 2013, 3:56 pm

"Keep your blood to yourself that's how disease spreads."

Onyx would speak while jumping down from the pumpkin head. His lower half turned into a flame as it bursted shooting him downward away from from the move. Looking up towards what would have been quite nasty he shot one of his arms towards that would change into magma. The magma being engulfed into the force however would explode outwards towards every direction including Tyler.

Meanwhile the Dragon would continue it's onslaught destroying and shattering the city sending shots of hellfire and  brimstone towards other area of the town setting them aflame. It's massive tail crashing and colliding with everything in its path knocking buildings in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 22nd 2013, 3:59 pm

When Onyx shot one of his Arms out at him Tyler grinned and held his hand out, attempting to encase the limb in his water lock, the water quickly spreading downward in an attempt to engulf the Amaran entirely if it connected! Then you keep your lava to yourself, don't you know thats how people get burned? he asked him, using a mocking tone as he walked off the edge of the building, activating his path of Air enchantment to seemingly walk on the air beneath him.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 22nd 2013, 4:13 pm

Honestly what was with these fools, did they really think water would be enough?

"OH NO WATER MY NATURAL ENEMY......NOT!"

Onyx increased his speed as he zoomed through the air the water following close behind. The messiah would increase the temperature of the flames that surrounded him and blasted another lava blast towards the water in chase evaporating as the lava struck one the houses within the town and lit it aflame. Soon Onyx would fly back up into the sky shooting blasts of lava towards that were searing from hot they were.

Meanwhile NDABE Zitha continued his onslaught of the town setting parts in flame as the creature let loose a powerful screech taking to the skies destroying multiple buildings and with blasts of fire and brimstone that it was unleashing upon the town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on December 22nd 2013, 4:28 pm

Sicarius saw that a giant dragon appeared. He sighed. "'Bout damn time," he muttered. He found a bench and sat on it, exhaling heavily. The flames he conjured earlier to fuck up Tyler's summon really took a toll on him. It was also why he wasn't actively fighting the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on December 22nd 2013, 5:14 pm

Again, another attack evaded. Though this time with an almost lethal consequence. One which the Thief took the liberty to mock. Zeferoth had entered the fray as support. Wings which unlocked flight. A tri-barrel pistol in hand. He took several shots at Sicarius' life. Who pulled some kind of (bullshit) fire Houdini maneuver which rendered him able to phase through people with ease. How such was possible with the power of flame was beyond comprehension. But whatever, to each their own powers. If that was how he could play it. Then that's just how it was. No matter how ridiculously impossible the concept seemed. Since he had evaded the spin cycle. Axis went whizzing past and straight into the line of fire. Immediate danger that threatened to end her non-existence. Until someone raced in to stop just an attempt.

Desio was on the scene in a frenzy of panic. A massive gusto of wind propelled his movements beyond normal speeds. To which he was just able to tackle the nobody from the direction of the oncoming bullets. Some of which grazed his own body on the way out. A noble sacrifice that she would have to repay the debt for later. It would be done so now. If not for the turn of events that would transpire the moment after. "Damn right it could of." She responded from with the man's grasp. Ever thankful for his actions. If not for him, she would have had a few extra holes installed. "That was hella close. Th-..." Her sentence would be could short at the sight of an unknown boy. Dressed in all black., Hair as dark as night and eyes of crimson red. Who approached Onyx directly. Not a care in sight. Merely summoned to his aid an onslaught of what appeared to be live serpents from the flesh of his own body. The hell he had came from was a mystery. Had he been here the whole time? More than likely. Maybe he was a citizen. Though he restrained the false messiah by means of constriction. He was all but dismissed a short time after. Sent crashing towards the ground below with a blast of lava. Little did any realize this was little more than a charade. In preparation of true purpose.

Not too long after the boy was sent away. Onyx was released. Storm clouds that had gone unnoticed before. Now gathered in mass amount. Thunderous roars being made above. That shook the very foundation of the world. Catching all attention. At which point a call to the sky. A mad cry of a command or rather name unknown. Which dawned the arrival of a monstrous creature. More specifically a dragon. Mythical creatures of legend that were told to be false. But each time proven otherwise. It wasted no time in heeding the will of it's master. Spewing a mixture of hellish flames and brimstone everywhere. The very terrain of the world falling pray. Being destroy without so much as a chance at protection. The fear was realized. The nightmare was being unleashed. The world was suffering. Without so much as a way to truly stop it. All they could do now was return fire. Try to slow down the beast. Keep it at bay before it could take down the entire world at it's very core.

Driven by madness realized inside. The nobody's eyes grew wide. Their glance almost wild as her body trembled from underneath her dear friend. "No..." She muttered out. A tone faint and shaken. "No." Once again. Placing a hand against Desio's chest as she continued. Pushing him away. Her emerald eyes focused solely on the creature that was on rampage through her home. "No, No, No, No." Another string as she rose from the ground. To her knees, then onto her feet. "No..." Silence broke through. The Eternal Flame stood before the world. All eyes on the houses all but crushed flat. The lives of people all but extinguished. A circular pattern of flames set the ground ablaze about her. While all she did at first was watch. Every second, more failure upon her venture. Small at first, the flames danced about almost violently. Until finally something snapped. On cue they expanded very rapidly. Causing a heavy explosion.

"NO! NO NO!"
Almost as if she had lost her very mind. Axis continued, shouting out at the top of her lungs. Murderously so. Echoing throughout the land. Without so much as a consideration for a single other person. Axis launched herself into the air above with a mighty thrust of the legs. The Kingdom Key appearing underneath when gravity took back. The moment her feet touched the flat side of the blade. She was gone. Blinding speed becoming her in flight. Leaned towards the wind so as to amplify this process. Sharp teeth clenched together. Ignited Soul tightly grasped in hand to the point of white knuckles. Which was accompanied by Volt Affliction. That appeared in the remaining free hand. Buzzing to life viciously. The energy of both blades were on high. An unmistakeable resemblance to their wielder as of the moment. Knowing that the others would handle their own. Axis was headed straight for the creature that terrorized. Meanwhile sparks appeared from all around. In short time, charging. When range was suitable. Axis forced herself from the key. The Kingdom Key desummoning as she did. Essentially flinging herself at the creature. Volt Affliction positioned in such a way. That at first contact it would be dig straight into the flesh of the creature. If successful, it would be at that point, that a heavy discharge of electrical energy would all but release itself from her body. Being expelled into the creature with the pure intent of serious harm. The blade would amplify this a small amount. As it's very design fueled a flow of neon blue electrical energy.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME!"
She would cry out. Driven by rage beyond measurable amount. How dare it rip apart all she loved. How dare it! This forsaken creature of hell. Even if her attempts didn't stop it in the slightest. Even if she died today for being so foolish to attack on her own. She would attempt to protect that which she treasured. Be damned even, if she went down without giving it her all.

Last edited by Axis Genesis on December 22nd 2013, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on December 22nd 2013, 5:21 pm

Sicarius laughed and laughed when Axis started to freak out. "How fucking pathetic!" he exclaimed. "This is why you take out the known mass murderer first, not just sit on your ass hoping for the best. Fucking morons." He wiped a tear away. His sides were killing him. This was hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on December 22nd 2013, 6:11 pm

The beast looked towards its side as it felt something collide with its thick skin actually breaking through enough. The beast snorted and let out a large screech as it felt a shock in that area. It slammed its entire side against a building breaking it in and also aiming to crush the insect, whatever the thing may be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene || Selena on December 22nd 2013, 6:32 pm

Sorry for not posting x: Now to explain IC why I haven't been doing anything for three pages...
Selene

The Snow Queen

"Its probably the guy who dressed like a butler after all they always do it!"

Selene froze, she knew that voice.

It was him.

Onyx.

Her murderer.

A glimpse of her old personality reappeared before she could answer Axis. She was scared. Her body shook and her eyes stared.

She had been fine in Neverland, when she was first reborn. It was probably the shock of the new personality taking over her that had kept her from freaking out at the sight of him. But now that she had settled in, accepted her new self...she remembered. Standing before Kenos, on the beaches of her second home (she loved her beaches). Onyx, appearing out of the blue in front of her. The gun, pointed at her head. The bullet, in her skull. Her head snapping back...her body turning to ashes...

Her body began shaking even more visibly, sweat pouring down her skin. She had been reborn that time...would she be reborn again? She didn't know. She was scared of death. Of not being able to see Al, or Kenos, or Axis... Of never being able to taste Sea-Salt Ice Cream again...Of just having fun, exploring, without a care in the world...

Al noticed her reaction. "Myuu?" he asked, concerned, tugging on her leg. The fight went on before them, but neither the water spirit nor the mage seemed to notice... One too lost in her memories, the other too worried for the other.

And then it came. The dragon.

If Selene looked bad before, she looked even worse now. Tears were streaming down her eyes--were they brown again?--and the girl fell on her knees. Her fingers twitched, a tiny flame leaping off of them and onto the ground below. It was all coming back, more vividly than she wanted it to. Her death played over and over in her head.

"Myuu?!" Al could almost smell it again! Her fire, her flame! The old Selene...was she coming back?

No. Just as quickly as it had come, the scent faded. Selene was no longer shaking, or crying. She stood up, calm, collected. "Come on, Al. We've wasted enough time already."

Al's heart sank, but he nodded anyways. He knew he hadn't imagined it, he had felt her. But...at least he knew she was still in there somewhere. He could live with that, waiting for his real mistress to return. So he let her pick him up and prepared himself for battle.

Selene leaped up into the sky, a small sphere of water appearing underneath her foot. It exploded, the blast propelling her upwards and towards Onyx. She repeated this technique while swinging her arms and dodging the lava that he was shooting. (Four) Bolts of water and venom would travel towards Onyx. Once she was at the same level of him, Selene would fire a huge sphere of ice-cold water at the Messiah while summoning several of her Chains of Fury (water form). The chains would slash at him and attempt to bind him, the sphere (unless it hit something first) would split into five and direct themselves towards Onyx.

Meanwhile, pushing off of Selene, Al would also fly towards Onyx. He grew to his larger form, at 6 feet tall. With a fist enveloped in water he would punch Onyx, full of anger at the man for causing the death of his mistress. "MYUUU!"

Water Burst (Formerly 'Flame Burst')
Firebolt (Water & Venom form)
Ignis Ostentus (Water form)
Chains of Fury (Water form)
Alizarin (Water form)

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder
Selene || Selena
Selene || Selena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next