» Marionette
Application for Halloween Town EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Application for Halloween Town EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Application for Halloween Town EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Application for Halloween Town EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Application for Halloween Town EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Application for Halloween Town

Go down

Application for Halloween Town Empty Application for Halloween Town

Post by Beta Genesis on December 8th 2013, 2:07 pm

Profile: Axis Genesis | The Eternal Flame

World: Halloween Town

Quoted Role-Play Sample: What Makes A Good Man?
A calm evening. The roll of a gentle midnight breeze as the eery moon above lit the scene with it's radiant light. The perfect setting for any true aficionado of the world of all Hallows Eve. There was one in particular that occupied the ever restless atmosphere of the town's graveyard. A popular spot often visited for it's beautiful style of landscape. Although dark in it's very nature. It still held familiar welcome to the single person that inhabited it at this time. To be more precise, it was a female. A female that had taken monstrous form upon arriving. As was common anatomic law when entering a world like Halloween Town. The form in question. She had taken on the persona of a red and black wolven creature. One that still retained humanoid qualities in their bodily structure. A werewolf if you would. Upon the top of swirled mountain that lined the centre of the graveyard. She had seated herself in a feral manner of doing so. Her demonic white eyes glowing in unison with the moons own light. She had come her to clear her mind. Everything around her had been so hectic lately. It was nice to get away from it all even if only for a couple of days. She had spent the majority of the week in the world. Away from her home in Space Paranoids. A vacation as well as a opportunity to put plans into motions.

For the moment the Eternal Flame shut her eyes. The tranquility of the graveyard overtaking her. The peace was nice. No fighting, no arguing, no worrying. It was all too perfect. Quite literally so in fact. She would have like to continue on like this for rest of the evening. If it hadn't been for something on the wind catching her attention. It was very faint at first. Her ears would twitch in various different directions before being able to pinpoint where the distraction might be coming from. It sounded like Town Square. But then, what was it that she was hearing. Lifting her head towards the starry sky above. Axis would try to focus in on what it was she was actually hearing. At first low it soon became clear that the noise in question was screaming. This type of behaviour was considered common in Halloween Town. After all, this was then land of terrors and frights. Screams were an inevitability. Yet these ones seem more out of place. Odd in their tone compared to that of what was usually heard. These didn't sound like normal fear inducing ones. They almost sounded like blood curdling screams of hell.

This of course set a feeling of both curiosity and concern inside her. She was unsure of what would cause such a reaction. In a need to figure out. She rose from her position against the ground to her full posture and jumped down from the hilltop. Landing just below the peak. After which she advanced forward in the direction of Town Square. Where apparently something must be going down. Her pace was hurried. A light run at best. It wouldn't take her long to reach her destination at that rate. When she finally did arrive. The sight of neoshadows and heartless ravaging the streets and the people in them caused to her come to a sudden stop mid-motion. "Wha-Wha-What!?" She would watch in unsettling awe as the nightmare of a scene unfolded before her very eyes. It was just like Twilight Town all over again. But why here? Why now? There wouldn't be enough time for confusion to settle in before a low menacing growl would sound from her muzzle. Sharp canine fangs came to bare as she backed away a step or two. It was at that moment a nearby citizen let out a shriek that could petrify a person in their wake. One of the inky black creatures had cornered them and were about to go in for the striking blow. Without so much as an ounce of hesitation Axis rushed in and jumped the dark creature from behind. Claws dug deep into their squishy flesh. Sharp teeth which tore through their neck. Once the creature had dissipated into nothing as a result of damage. She looked towards the frightened citizen. "Are you okay? Listen you have to get out of here and find a safe place to hide. Make sure you help anyone you can along the way. NOW GO!" The monster acknowledge her orders with a nod of their head and within seconds was sent running from the area. Once she was certain people were evacuating. Her eyes would start to scan the immediate area for the cause of this deadly mess.

One person stood out in particular. A tall individual in a peculiar black cloak. Unlike anyone she had ever seen in this particular world. The fact that he was surrounding by a group of the very same heartless that were currently laying havoc to the town. Made it all the more easier to pinpoint him as involved with the situation. If not potentially them main cause. There was no doubt. Axis would race after the person. Though she would be smart to keep a fair amount of distance between herself and them. Once she was in range Axis would yell out at the stranger. The tone in her voice rather grim and constrained. Yet strong in volume. "You there! Are you the cause of all this!?" The growl from before still persisted as she watched the figure ever so closely for any sign of movement or hostility that would be used against her.
Reason: I am a strong and capable person. Even if some would say otherwise. Yes I have had my moments of weakness. Though in the past few years I have stood for the good of those around me more so than I ever could for myself. To have a world I would be dedicated to once again. Would drive me to do bigger and better things once more. Not just lazing about waiting for the next opportunity to strike. Above all, I genuinely care for the world of Halloween Town and it's citizens for that matter. Having once been granted the rite of citizenship myself in a dire time of need in my life. From the grace of the the once great King himself. Yima Qwin. It is with that same energy and grace I wish to rule over this land. To make it free and welcoming. While at the same time directing it to strength and prosperity. To the best of my abilities. Through relations and world affairs. As well as self preparation and planning. Above all, I considered Halloween Town one of my few true homes and would never see it to crumble. I would give my absolute all to it. To it's people and safety. All in hopes it would remain into the new era.

Credibility: Though unsuccessful, I once ruled over a previous world. Space Paranoids as the enacting MCP for a time. I may have slacked in my duties once before. This however does not change the fact that I do indeed know how a world is supposed to be ruled and the determination it takes to do so. That I did lack once before. But do not have the intention of doing again. Especially for a world so cherished as this one. My fullest of loyalty will be given to this world and it's people. Undying and unchanging. I will not let it fall nor suffer for any actions taken upon it. If it's mean the cost of my very life and soul. Then I will defend and protect this world with everything I can possibly offer. At one point I was even honoured enough to become a citizen. Spending quiet a majority of my time exploring and otherwise enjoying what it's lands had to offer. There are few things I don't know about the world. As well, for the duration of my stay. I was able to make quiet a few established relations with it's citizens. Including at one point, the current Superior of The World That Never Was. Who I still very much consider a good friend to this day. I know the world and it people. Love it with an passion. And have no intention of ever leaving it to fade into darkness.

Alliance: If made leader, Halloween Town will be in immediate alliance with Space Paranoids. Due to social standings of relations made with the current MCP. This is for the sake of benefit and can be revoke or suspended for a time. Upon any direct cause or hostile confrontation with the digital world or any of it's citizens. This is to ensure safety and security.  The terms and parameters of this alliance can be enacted by either leader if there is cause of threat. Other worlds are welcomed to attempt an established alliance. However, all details to be included as well as confirmations will be done in person. (In a topic.)

Population and Entrance: Any and all are welcomed within the world's borders. However they must request an audience with the leader in order to be granted full citizenship. An identity profile will also be conducted during this time that will be archived for reference. This is to ensure safety and security. To make sure that those involved with the world are trusted to some degree. If either meeting or profile is refused. Citizenship will not be granted and applicant will be asked to leave. If caught or found living in the world without permission and/or proof of citizenship. They will be immediately deported from the world. Unless they appeal directly to the world leader. Stating valid reason for why they should remain in the world as a full citizen. If for any reason a citizen has displayed cause for distrust, damage to the world, or acts against any allying worlds. Their citizenship can be revoked. They can also be deported from the world dependent on the severity of their actions. Likewise, if there should be any justified reason, the leader will always have the right to deny full citizenship to an applicant.

Military Status: Military unites will be a defending force as well as a force of aggression. Dependant on state of affairs and relation. Any and all worlds in alliance with Halloween Town will have the expressed consent from the leader to request military aid in times of need. However, requests can be denied if cause is not justified or seriously jeopardizes world security. This is only ever considered in extreme cases. Outside worlds may also request aid. However, there is no guarantee that they will be approved for it. As the decision is made at leader's desecration. Apart for being available for defending. Not only for other worlds but for self as well. Military forces will be on standby for aggressive action towards other worlds that either peek interest in progression of expansion ideas. Or in other cases, against worlds that are posed as a serious threat to all. Though taken with extreme consideration of all consequences. This can be rare or common dependant on the needs of the leader, allied worlds, and/or citizens. Entrance into the military is open to all citizens.

Alignment: The world itself will be considered on the grounds of neutrality. However, with open and negotiable options. Dependant no the state of universe and/or considered alliances with other worlds and their respective leaders. This can change within given reason.

Ambitions: My ambitions for the world vary in many directions. Though one of my main directives is to see the world grow in populace and flourish. Creating a vastly rich atmosphere that all can call home with the sound ideal of knowing they are some place they are safe and can belong. Without fear, prejudice, or hate. That's not the only reason. Beyond that, I require a base of operation that isn't constantly being watched by another of higher authority. Though I do very much enjoy my home in the digital world of Space Paranoids. It's time for me to broaden and expand on notions and ideas I've only ever had in theory. But never had the sanctity of doing out in the open. Away from video feeds and function overrides. I would have space to breathe and conduct without constantly being restricted or questioned about my motives. This would be my chance to do something more than just lock everything away in my head. Freedom if you will. A chance to be able to do things and be myself. So it's clear my ambitions are to benefit both my people as well as myself. In perfect balance.

Recommendations: None.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Application for Halloween Town Empty Re: Application for Halloween Town

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2013, 2:20 pm

Your application has been denied because you stated that you would be more consistently active if you got a world. Ideally, you should be consistently active before a world and not when you get one. If you prove the consistency by the next time you can apply, you may be able to get the world.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on December 8th 2013, 2:21 pm

I stated it as a in character thing. Not an out of character thing. But to each their own.

If you feel that be the decision. The so be it. I have no right to argue your decision Shirou.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2013, 2:22 pm

This was decided by the staff and not by only me. You may apply again in a month.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content