» Marionette
Application for Deep Jungle EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Application for Deep Jungle EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Application for Deep Jungle EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Application for Deep Jungle EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Application for Deep Jungle EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Application for Deep Jungle

Go down

Application for Deep Jungle Empty Application for Deep Jungle

Post by Tristesse on December 8th 2013, 2:02 pm

Profile: Tristesse

World: Deep Jungle

Quoted Role-Play Sample:
”RP Sample”:

Tristesse wrote:Tristesse jumped back, realizing that several masses of chains were making their course to him. He had to react, and quickly, or he would be crushed by their weight. He ended up flipping, and repeatedly launching into back hand springs, watching his foe in between jumps.

As he realized what was happening, and how incredible the asset was, he allowed for his replica to dissipate, exploding into a flurry of noxious gas. He looked at the shade of the man, and, quickly reconstructing the fibers and the magic that made him up, he formed his own replica.

The Cool Replica drew keyblade, and from the ground, there quickly erupted a mass of chains, first two, then four, until they multiplied to twelve chains, all coming from different parts of the ground.

Meanwhile, the cards that were flying towards Jack Frost retreated, straight to Tristesse's hand. They were frigid, and as an effect, they were brittle. The magic, still faint on the cards, needed to disappear before he could use them again. He sent the cards into the air, and they remained still.

Tristesse summoned his keyblade back to his hands, and sprinted at Jack Frost. Of course, attacking the man directly would have been dangerous, so he had to improvise. He forced magic into his fingers and his keyblade, as he swiped towards the man, sliding on the ground and then kicking off of it so that it would be difficult to breathe on him again.
kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t10226p15-taking-back-what-you-stole-open

Reason: Tristesse would be a good leader for this world based on his character. His character and the recent change in world leader would create activity for the Deep Jungle.

Credibility: He’s been raised as a world leader, a king’s son, and in their recent topic here, Terradagger and Tristesse decided that it was unfair for the world to be here without good leadership.

Alliance: Tristesse, based on personal story and character development, would be allies with his two fathers, Yima Qwin, and Terradagger. Should they lose their worlds, or should they die, he wouldn’t have a specific reason at time of this application to be allies with anyone.

Population and Entrance: Those that wanted to join the world could. There’s no readily apparent reason for me to censor who can join and who can’t.

Military Status: Citizens that want to join a militia force can. Upon the joining of a militia, they would be required to have one training topic, in which they demonstrate or build upon combatative abilities and would train for hostile take overs and destruction topics.

Alignment: Neutral

Ambitions: On top of experimenting with a preventative training measure to ensure the wellbeing of the world, Tristesse would like to explore the world and make it more relevant in current world issues. He also would like it to be a sort of haven for players that are weaker, but additionally, a place these players could learn.

Recommendations: I have no friends… :/ But as Terradagger, I would recommend this. I don’t think that’s how things work, though.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Application for Deep Jungle Empty Re: Application for Deep Jungle

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2013, 2:07 pm

Your application has been denied based on inexperience.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristesse on December 8th 2013, 2:13 pm

D:
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2013, 2:21 pm

Unfortunately, Tristesse as a character is still quite young and hasn't accomplished much. The strongest credibility is that he is related to Yima and Terradagger, which isn't enough on it's own.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content