I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands

Go down

Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands Empty Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands

Post by Oriel on December 8th 2013, 6:56 am

Profile: Oriel Krista

World:Destiny Islands

Quoted Role-Play Sample:
Upon arrival of this world the gummi ship told Oriel the name of this place: Neverland. Interested she'd land at the beach where there was a pirate ship sitting. It must have been about noon that the white mage discovered this world. The sun gazing down giving a bit of heat to whoever was about. Though, a small breeze enough to keep a person cool was going onto the shore. Parking her ship on the beach the girl jumped out, her Hand of Aeolus active as she didn't touch the ground. She didn't feel like getting sandy shoes today. The girl floated only a few inches above the ground, sand flickering away from her as she moved towards the pirate ship. Moving her turquoise hair out of her face she looked around the beach for anyone, no one. Her faded red eyes kept an eye mostly on the pirate ship however, if there were pirates she wouldn't want to run into them.

Her clothes were quite casual, a bit prepared for the beach today really. A pair of blue mini-shorts, a loose white, long sleeved shirt and the usual green sneakers. In her bag was a towel and a pair of togs in case she wanted to go swimming. It would probably feel a bit weird for if she did, she was pretty use to Atlantica and being able to breathe underwater. Anywho, she approached the ship. As she did so her crystal blades slid down her sleeve to go in between her fingers in case there was anyone there to put her in danger. As she got closer to the ship she moved her hands up, then down. A gust of wind pushing her up on to the deck. Landing on the deck all that could be heard was her shoes touching down and the waves crashing. There was no one there on the ship, maybe the pirates were out looking for treasure? No, it looked kind of run down with shell fish growing on the side of it. Though the deck was still vibrant with colour.

Intrigued with the ship's exterior she made the same motion as before, sending her up into the air, her hands constantly moving to keep herself flying. With that she went to the highest look out on the mast. Landing in the small area to save her energy she plopped her bag down. The girl looked out to see, it went on forever reminding her of the ocean back in Destiny Islands, maybe somehow she could be looking back to her original homeworld along this vast ocean. Not likely, but the colours and sunshine were so alike Oriel had to have that thought come across her. The girl turned, facing the jungle. Taking in the green scenery she could just hear a waterfall above the waves crashing. Quite relaxed in this place the girl sat down in the cup-like area she was in so no one could see her as she changed into her bikini. It was quite cute, a light pink colour with a black bow on each side of her hips and the strings to the top being black. Standing up again the girl pushed herself over to the thing that held the sail up. As she was high in the air away from any shadows she laid down on it, soaking in the sun for awhile before she'd go for a swim. Entwined Clarity hanging off her hand by about one foot.
A Sunny Day

Reason: Oriel would be a good leader for Destiny Islands because she would keep the world as a safe haven for other players to be neutral. She is a peaceful person and will find ways to resolve things without violence. With the knowledge she gained from traveling the worlds she could help and direct new travelers in the right direction when they leave Destiny Islands - as it is a world where a lot of people start out their adventures. She is a generally kind and caring, in saying this she would care a lot for the citizen's well being and safety.

As Oriel has grown in power she has learned new abilities. The main one that would be helpful to the world and defending it is Neptune's Gift - An enchantment that allows Oriel to manipulate and control water. Obviously this would make the defending much easier for her as the islands are surrounded by water. She also has other abilities, being a healer is one. If her citizens or militia were injured she would be able to aid them with the help of magic.

Credibility: Oriel spent most of her life growing up in Destiny Islands and she left to travel the worlds. Whilst traveling she still felt a compelling force to bring herself back to her home world. With a general idea of what the other worlds were like she could bring this knowledge home to make Destiny Islands a better and safer place, seeing as when she returned there was no chief she'd try to apply for this position.

Alliance: King Thelen of Atlantica. He has allowed Oriel to live in his world for the time she was away from Destiny Islands. She cares a lot for Atlantica and it's beings and would like to be able to defend it when necessary. Oriel has always looked up to Thelen as a good leader and a great warrior. Having him as an ally would be an honor.

Population and Entrance: Most who choose to live in Destiny Islands would be allowed. So long as they abide by the laws of the world.

Military Status: The military of Destiny Islands would mostly be used for defending the world when it is in danger. Those who reside in Destiny Islands may choose to join the military and be assigned a rank by Oriel. The chief would command the military mostly, otherwise the next person down will make orders in her place, this would be someone she can trust.

Alignment: Destiny Islands will be neutral. It is more of a holiday destination or starting out place for characters, involving the world in wars or conflicts would put these two things and its citizens at risk. However, if needed to keep her home world safe and under protection she would make alliances to other worlds and leaders.

Ambitions: To give the world more activity than it already has and give it direction and progression. I think growing Destiny Islands more in it's tourism would be beneficial in helping its economy. Oriel hopes to make it a place where recoveries from battles can be made, also a place where refugees from other worlds could come to as she did when she was a little girl.

Recommendations: Do not have these just yet.. Will add them in if I acquire any.

Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands Untitled-4
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands Empty Re: Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands

Post by Beta Genesis on December 8th 2013, 2:10 pm

Since I do have confidence in her abilities to be a capable leader.

Oriel Krista, has my expressed recommendation for her chance at applying for Destiny Islands.

- Axis Genesis,
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands Empty Re: Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands

Post by Alexander on December 8th 2013, 2:12 pm

I have witnessed Oriel's ability as a roleplayer first hand and have utmost faith in her ability to stir activity in this world.

Oriel has my support.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2013, 2:24 pm

Your application has been approved. Congratulations, Chief Oriel.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriel on December 8th 2013, 6:10 pm

Woo! Thank you! I will treat it dearly <3

Oriel's Application for Chief of Destiny Islands Untitled-4
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down