roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tessa
Tessa grinned, showing her fangs and nodding in agreement her scarlet red eyes turned from Vic back to the sky a bit sleepily. "That's the spirit! But yeah, I never thought it was okay to be unique.. Anyway I'm just going to (yawn) hit the hay..." She yawned and curled up on the grass and slowly fell asleep, her long black hair covering her as she slept.

Back to top Go down

Vic
Onyx would tilt his head looking at her slightly confused when she said that.

"Uh you sure you want to sleep there we could ya know get a room or something might catch a cold or something out here."

Vic would ask unsure of the health matters of half vampiric creatures

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Still asleep but totally aware Xern says sleepily" don't worry, my blood will keep her warm, at least for a day." Phenomenon rolls over, and continues" May you two please keep it down?"

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Tessa
"Nah, I'm fine. I rarely get cold, and I can control ice too." She would say as she plucked a rose from the ground and froze it it, She smiled with delight at her new creation and decided not to sleep for today.

Back to top Go down

Vic
Vic would stare at this for a second, seemed both of these new two found people he had found were not only ice users however were also constantly outside sleeping.

Vic felt a little outdone here he was one who never really usually stayed outside then again when he did he would change into light and disappear into a basement or something and that was something he never really understood at all.

Nodding to her answer Vic would simply still be laying down looking up at the stars with wondering eyes.

He had a lot on his head, but one of the most important thoughts on his head was just.

How did he even get to this place.

What was this place?

Just a random circus?

And the story of these back two people, would he have to fight them in the future or would he really stay friends with them?

Sighing Vic would watch shooting a star cross and he watched it his eyes following it with awe.

Those let you get a wish. Right?

If it wasn't to much too ask maybe he could ask for Ashley to visit him or at least come back into his life.

Being a hero was hard alone.

Plus he missed her, where was she?

If only he had the answers to those questions, he snorted and put his hands behind his head still laid down in a relaxed position.

A star wouldn't give him his wish....would it?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
(A few hours later it's morning in Pranktsers park.) Xern wakes up, feeling compleatly awake. He sees Tess curled up in his jacket. Not wanting to wake her he goes out for a walk almost stepping on Vic." Ahh, a nice day out side." As he gets back he sees Vic awake." Morning."

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa would wake up, seeing that her new creation has melted. Frowning, she tried to turn around but found Xern's jacket wrapped around her. She stood up walking over to where Vic and Xern was and held up his jacket. "Xern, I know you're trying to be a gentleman and all but I'm not the type of lady to fall for this type of stuff." She said as she dropped his jacket in the grass.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Looking up from Vic, who he just realized slept with his eyes open, says to Tess"that was you, you took my jacket away from me last night." He says in compleat sincerity." So yeah, don't blame me." Felling offended he sends a wave of cold towards Tess.

Back to top Go down

Vic
Vic who never went to sleep was still there looking laying down on the ground thinking he watched the sunrise with a smile on his face and as time went by he would notice his new found friends start to wake up.
Apparently xern thought he was sleeping with his eyes open. Right now though it seemed xern was trying to hit on Tessa being completely new and having no clue with those scenarios Vic would simply keep looking at the sky unsure of what was going on or being talked about.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa rolled her eyes as she felt a wave of somewhat breeze over her, She threw his jacket towards him. "Really? Hmm... I don't remember." She replied as she walked over to Vic and sat down next to him, watching the circus workers were trying to move the animals back in their cages. "Whatcha' thinkin' about?" She asked him.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Who me or Vic here, who's still asleep!" Xern nudges Vic, and then looks at Tessa, hey can I have my jacket please, I'm not as controlled as I am with out it." Suddenly another wave of frost hits them all, freezing plants around him in a ten foot radias."see!"

Back to top Go down

Vic
"Well actually I was just thinking about the past......"

Vic would cease talking feeling a gigantic cold wash over his entire body as the aura was released unsure of who it was he looked over and saw xern who was currently nudging him.

"Hey buddy keep your cold to yourself yea? It's good to share that.

Vic would say rubbing his hands together trying to get the feeling back within them.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Sorry, but without my jacket I have trouble controlling it." He walks over and grabs his jacket, puts it on and the tempature goes back to normal."there we go. So did you sleep well Vic?"

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa scoffed as Vic answered her question. "Ah the past, 'Your past is always your past. Even if you forget it, it remembers you.' I heard of that somewhere it doesn't make sense.." She trailed off, wondering what the quote actually meant...

Back to top Go down

Vic
" I never fell asleep xern and as for that quote.....well maybe it's something like the past is what makes us, us or something like that I don't know that quote sounds like quite the mystery....."

Vic would trail slightly off thinking about it watching the animals...just what did that honestly mean?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"So what dose every one wants to do? Any one want to go to a new world and look for some thing to do?" Xern asks.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa would nod at Vic's theory about the quote and stood up stretching. "Actually, I'm going somewhere else. It was nice to meet you two, Vic and Xern." She smiled and nodded at them, slowly walking in the direction of her gummi ship before using her speed to run there. A few seconds later she entered the Grand Gummi Ship and flew out of the Prankster's Paradise.

(Topic Exit)

Back to top Go down

Vic
Vic would blink for a second as he realized the circus had packed up and Tess was taking her leave.

"It was nice to meet you too, see ya if I see ya Tess!"

Onyx would call out to her waving at her and the ship as she prepped for departure and left.

Cracking his back he would look over at Xern.

"Well I guess I better head to the circus is over plus I gotta go search for a friend and do some more heroing. Take it easy xern."

Vic would say as a bright enveloped around him and he took off traveling at the speed of light towards another world. He didn't really want to leave Xern alone like that, however he had to find Ashley.

(Topic Exit)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top