roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
"Oh, that's a new sight." He looks at Vic, with his head cocked.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa would squint as half of Vic's body turned into light, but she sat down on the grass and sighed. "I agree with you, Vic. I've never really fit into human society before and everytime I try, I always end up getting hurt. And Xern, being a nobody isn't as unique as being a dh- hybrid. And I guess all three of us are mistfits?" She asked them with a small chuckle.

Theme Song: I'm Not Okay [I Promise] - My Chemical Romance

"There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit. It's not to say that every person who has artistic talent was a social outcast, but there is definitely a value for identifying yourself differently and being proud that you are different." - Daniel Radcliffe

Back to top Go down

Vic
"Yea we should make tshirts and start a club. Ya know it's not so bad being different I mean so what, you don't have a heart, and you need blood and I'm....I'm just really a freak however so what! I don't need society to like me ....but i still wanta shield it....I still wanta protect them..."

Vic would say sitting down next in between both of them as he layed down on the ground looking up at the nights sky.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"So we all are mis fits?" Xern grabs his sword and stabs the ground watching as the ground freezes." I'm probaly the only one who has to live with a curse, and a past I want to forget. I want to save the world by killing onyx."

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa laughed and laid down on the grass that was now ice, "Hehe we should be a group, and Vic, you're no freak you are just individually unique.. And what are you on about Xern?" She asked as she looked at the stars.

Back to top Go down

Vic
"Thanks Tessa though couldn't the same thing be said for you?

Onyx whose that? Why would you want to kill someone xem?"

Onyx would ask still laying down pulling grass up.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Onyx destroyed my home killing millions I was lucky to survive."Xern grabbed his sword and put it away. He had a sad look on his face." The reason I want him dead is, he's a muderer, and kills for fun."

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa sat up and looked at Xern, "Not sure if this is a major sadist or just a psychopath that was kicked out of the mental ward, Xern. Killing people is a terrible thing to do, there must be another solution other than killing."

Back to top Go down

Vic
"He killed millions....how's that even possible....those poor people who would get their jollies from doing something like that."

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"He stole the heart I had before I became a nobody, and had to take a friends, he gave me a heart, so I would live on, but he gave his life for me. I I vowed I would bring onyx to justice, and stop his reign of fear. I don't want to kill him but, he killed so many, and he will excape any thing." Xern starts to cry, crying for his lost friend.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa heard what Vic said until she saw Xern crying, She just met this guy but had no idea how to comfort him so she pulled him close and hugged him. "Hey, you'll get your revenge, okay?" She told him as she quickly let him go, she has never been this close to anyone before. She awkwardly smiled and nodded at both of them. "I might help you get your revenge, will you help, Vic?"

Back to top Go down

Vic
".......I know who he speaks of....I met him before......."

Vic would say to these two new found friends still looking up at the night sky.

"He can't be beaten, he gone against armies and come out unscratched.......he's insanely powerful.....we'd need help"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"I've fought him before and he ran, and I know how might also want revenge." Still crying he stabs his scythe into the ground, uses it to stand, and stretches." So this is kinda fun, hanging out with you guys."he falls onto his back, and looks at the stars.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa smiled and laid on her back to look at the stars. "Yeah, to be honest I've never had friends. Being in an orphanage full of kids who look the same I never really fit in, I'm glad you two are my new friends even thought I can eat both of you." She teased with a small laugh as she tapped on the ice, for the first time she felt happy.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"You do no I don't mind you eating me right? I can reform my self from ice." He sits up and cuts his wrist, letting blood flow to the ground, then fezzes it, and closes the wound with the blood.

Back to top Go down

Vic
"Heh I'll see that cut good sir and raise you a head!"

Vic would say slicing his own head off and throwing it infront of the another head would grow in its place while Vic began to laugh at his own actions.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa started laughing at their dark sense of humor, Her canine teeth started to turn into fangs but she wasn't actually hungry right now. "You know, when I bite people they go like insane." She confessed as she watched Vic grow another head.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Ok, know that's creepy, even for me."he looks at Tess, seeing that she had her fangs appear.."want to feast on me?"Xern offered his own blood, because his new friend looked as if she was hungry."who says I wasn't already insane?"

Back to top Go down

Vic
"I would say you could totally get free meals from me just there's someone who might be a little mad at me for that......but she's not here right now plus it doesn't mean anything else right?
It's looks like xem got it covered though"

Vic would ask looking towards both of smiling at them with his eyes closed falling back onto the soft grass .

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa shrugged, it wasn't gonna hurt her friend was it? "Well fine. but eat ALOT of sweets, kay?" She told him as she took his wrist and sinked her fangs into his wrist, after drinking most of his blood she ran into the circus, a minute later she was carrying pies, cotton candy, churros, and funnel cakes. "Dig in!" She told them as she laid all of the treats down, taking one of the funnel cakes.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" hey I have a joke,i baked you a pie. O boy what flavor! Pie flavored! He takes a slice of pie, after makeing the ice sink into the ground.

Back to top Go down

Vic
A low chuckle would come from Vic as he put both his hands behind his head and crossed his as he continued to look up into the sky not really feeling hungry.

"Maybe people just don't really get us, ya know?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"No one understands me, not even me!"Xern looking peaceful, eating pie, starts to fall asleep on the ground." Ahh this place is pleasant."

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa giggled as Xern fell asleep, She ate the funnel cake in one bite and moved on to the churro. "Well Vic, I've heard that 'People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.' It's just a quote I've heard, but hey all three of us might be important in history? It's something to think about." She told him a she took a bite out of the churro, listening to Xern's snores.

Back to top Go down

Vic
Vic would smile looking over at Tessa smiling. "Yea your right who knows maybe we'll become like something huge and change the universe!" Vic said smiling to her exaggerating a little as he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top