roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tessa
The circus. Fun, exhilarating, and whismisical circus. With people, it was the perfect place for a feeding... Out of the trees came a funny looking creature, well not creature more like a funny looking girl who looked like she had wrinkles over her dark brown skin. The girl looked dehydrated, as if she hasn't drank in six days. As much as the girl tried to blend in with the human crowd and eat human food, do human things, she just wanted to be normal but forgetting a feeding was going a little over the top. The girl named Tessa Lockhart could go without blood for five days but more than five days can physically hurt her, She hated being a dhampir but that was how she was born, that's how she is suppose to live.

Tessa stepped out into the open and looked around, there was a lonely young man in the shadows just watching people. She had just found her victim, quickly running over to him she lunged at the innocent man, tackling him to the ground and putting one hand over his mouth and two fingers on his neck. Blood Type A, delicious! She thought as she took her two fingers off of his throat and her canine teeth started to grow as she lunged forward and bit into the man's neck. She hated this but blood was better than hamburgers and fries and all of that greasy stuff, She heard footsteps behind her. As the wrinkles were disappearing through her turquoise long sleeved t-shirt she stopped feeding and turned around at the figure and attempted to tackle him for getting in the way of her feeding.

Back to top Go down

Vic
"How did I get here..........OH  SWEET CIRCUS ASH LETS.............oh yea thats right.........."

It had been quite a while since he had seen Ashley ever since that dude showed up at Destiny Islands he had no way of getting too her every day it was killing him wondering what the heck happened.

Also it didn't help she was really the brains of the operation, Vic was more or less just the guy with the swords and now randomly could turn into light.....which was already weird enough as it was.

She was not there to make heads or tails of it for him.

Just how much did he depend on her, alot was the answer.

Forgetting where he was walking and not paying attention out of nowhere he felt himself forced onto the ground.

"What the hell!

The boy would shout looking up at the girl. Putting his knee's up to hold what ever it was back he would kick forward trying to get the person away from him.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa was quickly pushed away with a kick, Her back hit hard to the ground as she looked at the sky for a few seconds before quickly sitting up and realized what she was doing. Tessa awkwardly stood up, she looked like a normal teenage girl again except their was still blood dribbling from her chin. Her fangs grew back into normal canine teeth, The young man she was drinking from screamed and ran instantly falling into the ocean. Humans are so weird.. She thought with an eyeroll as she turned to the guy she just attacked. "Hey, I'm sorry I attacked you, I hope you can err.. forgive me..?"

Back to top Go down

Vic
Vic looked up, and realized that he had hit the girl. Kipping himself up he quickly ran towards her.

"Sorry about that. Are you alright?"

He would ask her talking over the girl as he shut himself up scratching the back of his head.

"Uh Yea, my Names Vic."

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa smiled as the guy introduced himself, "Nice to meet you, Vic. I'm Tessa, just call me Tess." She told him as she tugged on her sleeve nervously. "You didn't see anything... suspicious in front of you did you?" She asked him, silently hopping that he didn't see him feeding on a innocent man who just unintelligibly drowned himself.

Back to top Go down

Vic
"Alright nice to meet you Tess, and well I did see something...was that you're ......well um boyfriend or something did he get embarrassed?"

Vic would ask afraid he just maybe sorta caught them doing......stuff....

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Xern came out of a portal, he sees some one drowning, and watches. He then sees Tess,and a boy he doesn't recognize, so he gos and gets behind him." Hello, and who are you? Hello Tess." He is in his new out fit wearing his blue jacket and shirt, with the crystals. He also has his goggles on his forehead.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa widened her eyes. "No! Uh, that guy attacked me and I was defending myself!" She lied, She had no other way to explain.. Just then a guy came out of a portal and he knew her name, how? "Um and who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Sighing he explained to Tess" I met you once, but only for a brief second, and I heard your name Tess."he pulled out his sword and polishes it." So are you two a couple?" He asks with curiosity.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Vic
"Why did he run then.........."

He would ask slightly confused as he crossed his arms as he looked at her.

Vic would look  over at the other one with a confused look....where did he come from?

VIc choked for a second when he heard the question.

"Uh, what?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"I asked if you to where a couple?" He swings his sword. "So how are you doing Tess."

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa shrugged and looked at the boy of goggles then at Vic. "No we're not, but who are you?" She asked the boy.

Theme Song: I'm Not Okay [I Promise] - My Chemical Romance

"There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit. It's not to say that every person who has artistic talent was a social outcast, but there is definitely a value for identifying yourself differently and being proud that you are different." - Daniel Radcliffe

Back to top Go down

Vic
"I'd like to know that as well." Vic would say looking at the new comer looking at Tessa unsure of her story earlier.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Oh sorry, I'm Xern, and you are?" He looks at the other boy. Xern realizes that his sword was kinda threatening, so he sheathed it." So what you two doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Tessa
"Nice to meet you Xern, well I was just y'know enjoying the circus atmosphere." She said as she looked around, smelling the popcorn and cotton candy in the air but that wasn't compared to delicious blood..

Back to top Go down

Vic
"I was enjoying the circus atmosphere too then I saw Tess being.....attacked so she tackled me.."

Vic would say crossing his arms looking up in the air slightly still confused by it.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
He looked though his vision fully looking at the tempatrue,and he notices that tesses is half of what it should be, so he puts his goggles on and asks" what are you? I know your not a full human, but something with a low tempature." He pulls his sword out and the blade radiates a wave of frost."my sword agrees with me. So your not fully human."he puts his sword away and walks closer to tesse." If your a being who eats souls or something like that, I'll have to tell you your able to feast off me or my sword(traps wandering souls in side it.) but don't feast on regular people, you got me? Now I don't know exactly what you are but, know killing mortals." Xern whispers to Tess, makeing sure the other person won't here.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa was shocked at what this Xern dude was telling her, She attempted to push him away from her. She was starting to get offensive, "You! Don't tell me what the hell to do. Back the hell away from me fishface." She said with bitterness as she unsheathed her duel swords Athena and Daedalus. She was not going to let this boy tell her what not to feast on.

Back to top Go down

Vic
"ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH FROM BOTH OF YOU! You're acting childish about what to fight over I mean really guys put the weapons down."

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" stab me won't do much but hurt me. So why don't you tell me the truth? I won't tell any one, and the fact you pulled your blades up made me more curious." He grabs his scythe and get ready to deflect the swords." Like I said, you can use me as food, whatever food you want. Just don't hurt bystanders, promise me that and you could even kill me to feast of me." Xern walks away from her and goes over to Vic." Don't worry nothing's going to happen." He puts his scythe away.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
What was wrong with this kid? Why couldn't Tess ever fit in anywhere... Tessa stopped and looked over at Vic who told them to stop quarreling, She sighed and stared hard at Karl. She couldn't even enjoy the circus.. "Why should I tell a mere stranged what I am? I was trying to have fun here but there always have to be that one person to ruin everything, Xern or whatever the hell your name is you better stay the hell away from me.. I'm just gonna go, nice meeting you Vic." And with that she walked into the festival and disappeared in the crowd, so much for fitting in...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Wait, what? Sorry didn't mean to drive you away! I just wanted to say your not the only one that's not normal!" He sits down hard on the ground, and messes with his scythe, thinking of all the things he could have done to not mess up makeing friends.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
As Tess almost saw a little kid's cotton candy she heard Xern's voice and walked over there, appearing in front of him in less than a second. "So are you two, you know human?" She asked Xern and Vic.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"I'm not human. How you think I figured out the you know what? I. A nobody, I have a never depending supply of blood, so if you cut me I'll bleed intill it's clogged, or dried up." He stands" I can also freeze things and make a world go into a live time of ice and snow." He puts his scythe away, walks over and grabs a thing of cotton candy." So what aboute you Vic?

Back to top Go down

Vic
"Well I'm not exactly human I mean I can do this."

At this point Vic would have half his body turn into light as he looked at both of them smiling.

"I don't know what I am, but I know it doesn't matter what either of ya are. Besides who wants to fit in anyways......I kinda would I guess"

Vic would say defeating his own point rubbing the back of his head.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top