I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty Re: Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight

Post by Alexander on December 4th 2013, 7:56 pm

Well, Alexander will be supporting Hope in this.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty Re: Retaking and Rebuilding The town of eternal Twilight

Post by Nero~ on December 4th 2013, 7:57 pm

Ok alots of people want Tyler to be mayor.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by St. Elmo on December 4th 2013, 8:02 pm

Opposing with Alex.

[14:48:36] Cool : Sorry for being a bitch earlier guys
St. Elmo
St. Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 4th 2013, 8:12 pm

Dammit...right now, Kenos is neutral until things get figured out in the Worlds Congress topic. But he's most likely going to side with Hope...

Sorry, Tyler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 4th 2013, 8:21 pm

Changes made...you know, I'm disappointed in some of you now....

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 4th 2013, 8:23 pm

I have every reason IC to oppose this change. Don't try that OOC guilt trip that I'm suppose to break character to support you.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 4th 2013, 8:24 pm

Sorry, Tyler, it's an IC thing. Everything my character has become, it's all because of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 4th 2013, 8:29 pm

I have no reason to not to help Tyler, not any more, I'm going to help Tyler.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 4th 2013, 8:36 pm

I wasn't trying to guilt trip anyone Alex, if you want to help the puppet than go ahead, but I see what this really is, and I'm not rising to the bait, the puppet can have it for all the fucks I give anymore.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 4th 2013, 8:37 pm

So hopes a puppet?

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 4th 2013, 8:40 pm

Tyler...we (or at least I) don't know Hope's a puppet IC. All I know she's back. She's basically the single most important person to my character's development.

OOC, I don't think she's a puppet. She and Etzolix are just mutually using each other for their own purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 4th 2013, 8:42 pm

No. Hope is a stronger leader with no emotional attachments and a person that Alexander failed in the past, thus has every reason to push to be Twilight Town's leader because he knows that she was willing to go so far as to die to protect her people.

You're taking this personal out of character Tyler. Its in character. This has nothing to do with you out of character but you can take it how you want. If you choose not to oppose, then feel free to live there in peace.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 4th 2013, 8:44 pm

Honestly? I don't care anymore. I worked hard for my place, I even tried to get better BECAUSE I was a leader. You all are going to win this anyway, I see no reason to keep this going anymore

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 4th 2013, 8:46 pm

I just wanted conflict. I don't care who has the world.

Hope isn't aligned to me.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on December 4th 2013, 8:47 pm

The Remnants are assisting Tyler.

All of them.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 4th 2013, 8:47 pm

Its a fake town on a role-play site.

Contemplate that for a second.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarsi Rose on December 4th 2013, 8:50 pm

Well, I guess I'll have to step in too. Alexander, let's fight together like old times before we start to murder each other, yeah? <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 4th 2013, 8:50 pm

Seriously, this is completely in character. Kenos is your friend, Tyler, but like Alex he had failed her long ago. His loyalty to Hope far precedes his friendship with Tyler. That's just how it is. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 4th 2013, 8:51 pm

Uh... well then. Thanks Tarsi. I think.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 4th 2013, 8:54 pm

Added. I'm done rolling over because people are stronger than me. If you all want a war, then bring. It. The. Fuck. On.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on December 4th 2013, 8:56 pm

Tarsi is Defending, lol.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on December 4th 2013, 8:56 pm

Just to be clear, Kenos will not be harming Tyler or Kia. He is merely there to support his (former) mayor.

....Also, aren't Mayors elected?

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 4th 2013, 8:59 pm

Seriously, this is completely in character. Kenos is your friend, Tyler, but like Alex he had failed her long ago. His loyalty to Hope far precedes his friendship with Tyler. That's just how it is. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over this.
You really wanna know why I'm getting worked up over this? I'm getting all worked up because I worked my ass off to gain my spot, and even after I earned it, I had to defend myself against a number of people that thought I wasn't good enough to do it. The only reason Twilight Town was ever destroyed was because I wasn't allowed on during the destruction topic, if I have to do this to regain my place, then so be it.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on December 4th 2013, 9:02 pm

They are you trying to be so aggressive?

You are taking this way too seriously. I almost don't want to do this, because you are being absolutely disgusting about it to us. You're vulgar, you're being rude, you're being a bully, and its getting ridiculous. You are dragging in character problems out of character and making them bigger than they need to be.

It doesn't matter where you were out of character, You weren't here in character. And no you are letting your OOC you IC, and your IC bleed into your OOC. You're flipping out.

Last edited by Alexander on December 4th 2013, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on December 4th 2013, 9:03 pm

I am working with Tyler, because this seems messed up.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next