» Marionette
Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition]

Go down

Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] Empty Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition]

Post by Nexus on December 1st 2013, 11:44 pm

It was a strange Day on Agrabah. A stranger had come into town, dressed for the coldest weather while looking almost... chilled. The normally unbearable heat was already uncommonly mild before hand, and the world saw it's first clouds, or so it seemed. The Virgin skies were cloaked in gray before Nexus had even arrived - his intention reached all the way past worlds. As soon as he touched the ground, it started to rain. At first, the heat on the ground evaporated the rain as it hit, however, it was soon overpowered by the torrent. The temperature dropped as the rain turned to sleet, and then gentle snow.

Soon, the townspeople would freeze or evacuate or hold up in their houses - they were not prepared for this.

Nexus stood at the gates of the palace, where the storm was the hardest. Soon, it would be all his. Soon, all of it would freeze.

Bloody Scrapped Knees (Theme)
Nexus
Nexus

Back to top Go down

Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] Empty Re: Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition]

Post by Shirou on December 2nd 2013, 9:46 pm

A corridor of Darkness appeared on top of the wall of surrounded the palace. Shirou stepped out and surveyed the area. It seemed as though somebody had decided to make it snow. Shirou looked down at the gates, which were below him and saw somebody standing there. The Superior jumped down, landing gracefully on his feet, next to the stranger.

"Is it you, Jack Frost?"

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus on December 2nd 2013, 10:25 pm

Tis' the season, Shirou. Nexus said, recalling the name from Azmot's memories. The snow would continue, for the stopping would indicate the war to the others. It was no secret that Shirou was here to oppose him. He raised his staff in defense, however, and spoke softly.

Leave, Aoi Thief, or I will crumble your empire beneath you. How would your followers appreciate your antics - the Broken has witnessed you and the white-haired man destroy other worlds, or at least participate. Back off. Nexus was much more blunt and actually intelligent than his direct counterpart, so of course he wasted no time. Avoid a fight if possible.

Wait for my call, Remnants. Soon, we stand together.

Nexus
Nexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 2nd 2013, 10:33 pm

"Have we met?" Shirou asked, curiously. He didn't recall meeting this fellow before. And then he referred to the Superior as the Aoi Thief. Shirou frowned, confused. "I think you're mistaken. I mean, I know we look the same, but he kind of has that blue theme going on. Y'know, blue eyes and hair, so it's weird to make that mistake."

Shirou sighed and shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, this world is under my collection, and I can't just let some brat take it from me. So, this is your one warning. Leave this place be or regret it in the afterlife. Up to you."

Shirou would normally let Renzenku handle this, but the angel was on break, doing some angelic thing. He snapped his fingers and a few Dusks appeared behind Shirou.

"Codes A, A, K, C, and D," Shirou muttered. The Dusks then disappeared once again.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus on December 2nd 2013, 11:11 pm

Actually, someone told me that you two are one and the same. Well, not me, but basically me. And this person wouldn't lie about a thing like that, trust me. Nexus responded as Shirou continued, smirking at the collected demeanor. Azmot had guessed once before that the Aoi Thief and Shirou were the same person, but he had quickly been refuted. However, when Etzolix had told Azmot, it was all but false in Azmot's mind.

Well, I already died one time this week. This 'brat' isn't really up to it again, if you know what I mean? Nexus pulled back his staff, moments away from initiating combat, and then paused as the Dusks appeared. Little Nobodies...

Nexus relaxed and lowered his weapons as Shirou muttered codes for something or another, the Remnant guessing at his intention. Calling the cavalry, huh? Not very brave.. but smart. I'll give you smart. You would be foolish to not have back-up in one form or another. Anyone would. He spoke simply.

All of a sudden, the deep snow Shirou resided in would freeze into Ice, Nexus trapping the man's feet in the thick, glass-like structure. It wasn't the densest or strongest trap, but it would hopefully slow him down.

Just a moment after the snow around Shirou froze, Nexus would swing his Staff so that it hit the front of Shirou's knees, hopefully hyper-extending them, breaking a patella, or even snapping the bones that held him upright. To do this, Nexus to a single step to the side and hefted the long staff so that the tip of it, which contained the most momentum, would deliver the strike, while simultaneously making the attack easy to dodge. Nexus hadn't really begun yet; he was just sizing his opponent up.

Nexus
Nexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 3rd 2013, 9:01 am

"False information isn't always a lie," Shirou said, with a shrug. "Oh, how I hate being compared to him."

His feet were suddenly frozen and then Jack Frost went for his knees. Shirou frowned, unable to move as the strike hit. However, it did little damage, the guards on Shirou's legs protecting him and absorbing the damage.

"So, it was you who did this to the city," Shirou said. "Good to know." Suddenly a vortex of flames wrapped around the Superior and Jack Frost, creating a small area. It wasn't close enough to burn, but it was close enough to melt the snow within, including the ice. It was only fire around them. Above. To the side, the other side, all the sides. Except below. Yet, that was not all, though it would seem like it to the ice boy. Behind the dome of fire rose a dome of stone, preventing escape of the ice boy wanted to brave the flames.

Four tentacles of Darkness, sharp as a sword's blade, erupted from Shirou, heading quite quickly towards Nexus' vital points.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus on December 3rd 2013, 9:54 pm

Dude, freeze You're a terrible liar. Nexus responded as he became more bored with the conversation. Nexus was the most calm of the quartet, but he still had a hot-head; they all tended to. As the flames formed around him, the Valor of Aurora could feel himself getting weaker. Heat... it was a major weakness. Concentrating, he cooled the air around him to freezing, enough to keep him at a good level of comfort, at least. Sluggish from his concentration, he didn't realize the tendrils were coming towards him until it was too late to dodge. He hastily threw up a thickish layer of ice in front of him at a slanted angle, focusing in order to make it more dense. They all pierced at a much decayed rate; three of them barely got the tips through. The fourth one, however, went through last and the because the ice's integrity was weakened from the other three penetrating, it shattered the shield. It pierced Nexus' left shoulder as he stood his ground.

Outside, the snow would stop.

Grabbing both hands onto the tendril, which hadn't hit anything vital due to the shield's weird angle redirecting it, he attempted to surround it with a thick veil of ice that would immobilize the limb and travel from the part of it he was grabbing onto Shirou, in which the ice would then freeze onto the Aoi Thief.

Nexus
Nexus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Husk on December 3rd 2013, 9:54 pm

The Snow had stopped. The Husk looked sheepishly around to Sid, who intimidatingly glanced at him. Why does he hate me so much...

Shaking his thoughts away, The Husk spoke to his direct counterpart. Uh... I think we should go and- Sid interrupted him with some rude remark.

R-right... The Darkstar Magi created a portal of Darkness in front of them, the duo comfortable in the cold of Agrabah. I don't know why we couldn't just portal in, really...

Sid snapped another stupid comment.

They both stepped through, moving to the front of the gate. They had been on a building above watching the battle and waiting for the signal. As soon as they arrived, Sid took over. It was his forte, anyway.

Talking to Myself (Theme)
The Husk
The Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronson Field on December 3rd 2013, 9:55 pm

Sid had zoned out until he had heard the weak one speak. He listened to half of the sentence before interrupting. I knew that, Sherlock. Can we just fucking go?

The Husk muttered some response, but opened a portal. He was a little angry at the fact that the Husk could do that and none of the others could - maybe because their powers were divided among four? Glad you finally have a use.

As they stepped through, Sid Esuig felt the crunch of melting snow beneath his feet. A dome of fire stood before him in a gigantic, glorious pyre... well, gigantic and glorious to him. Sid let loose a deep exhale, and then sucked in a large amount of air, willing the fire to follow. Within seconds, Sid gulped down all of the fire into his lungs, leaving the hot earth that had remained unseen. Smiling, he swallowed the fire and let it rest in his stomach before his hand started to glow red hot. Raising his right fist, Sid willed the earth to shift beneath his feet, a small-scale earthquake shaking the foundations of the dome and weakening it as it settled. In the middle of the earthquake, Sid let loose a powerful attack that, once it hit the dome, would crumble most of it while being infused with a hot energy that would turn the earth into a muk of molten.

Honey, I'm home.
Bronson Field
Bronson Field

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on December 3rd 2013, 10:34 pm

A shine from the sky ever so bright could be seen and like a shooting star Drakar shot down in a bright light, turning it to darkness after exiting his now crash-landing ship. He descended upon the Husk and Sid, catching a rail at the last second and swooping down with a giant hand of darkness ready to devour any light or darkness that came into contact with it. The hand would attempt to strike one of the two hard, hopefully sending them flying. The hand would also leave a trail of darkness which afterwards woudld explode, creating dark stalagmites that would radiate with darkness. Throughout Drakar's magic would be the ability to devour light and darkness.

He had came from receiving a message from Shirou, answering it immediately. While Drakar did come to his aide he did so as Omen. Regardless he was trapped in his Levi disguise whilst wearing his Od Fox suit. In his free hand was his Dark Ophion but as soon as the attack passed he would summon light Ophion into his now free hand. Drakar's rail would allow him to skate around out of harm's way. Skating near Shirou he would speak using Levi's voice. "You requested that an Omen arrives?

Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on December 9th 2013, 2:51 pm

Aria had arrived the moment her master had sent his message, but she had decided to stick to the shadows until his other allies had arrived, and upon seeing another one of his Allies Aria would exit the shadows of the building nearest her master's left side. She was wearing her usual attire for a fight, her Hybrid armor and claws, and she had her own personal Nobodies on either side. You called? she asked as Weight of The Worlds and Fractured soul appeared in her hands, her vectors also ready just in case she needed them, but for now she would wait for her next orders....

Cold Dessert [Hostile Acquisition] 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 11th 2013, 3:01 pm

Ice traveled up the tendrils of darkness, though before it could get too fair, they dispersed into nothing, returning to the host. The fire was quelled and it seemed like they had company. Shirou deconstructed himself, becoming particles, and reconstructed himself next to Aria.

"Looks like there's a gaggle of them," Shirou noted. "Attack and kill if possible."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content